• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help Please! Fuse Box Terminal Connector Repair or Replacement

CopperBronco

Hi, I'm no electrical expert, but I do know some basics. My fuse box terminals were corroded a little, so I pulled them out to clean, and to replace one. My double terminal broke at the base of the wire connection. The photo of the part is missing the open barrel terminal. It snapped off.

Can anyone point me to replacement part for this? CJ Pony Parts, and Dennis Carpenter have replacement kits, but the double terminals don't match mine. From my service manuals, it looks like my bronco has a Ford F100-F350 fuse box. See attached photos for reference.

Photos attached here of the terminal I need to replace or repair. Also, if I can't find a replacement, can I solder this back together? Just thinking about how to fix this if I can't find the part anywhere. I already looked at LMC Truck & NorthEast Ford Classics. I did order this kit, but it only has dogleg double terminals in it, not the straight double one I have pictured here: https://www.dennis-carpenter.com/tr...dbbwTAmwJEK98-GxYxlyVHa8fHG2vAOBoCFP8QAvD_BwE

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_9514.JPG
    IMG_9514.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9520.JPG
    IMG_9520.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9521.JPG
    IMG_9521.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9522.JPG