• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey where has 73 Stallion gone

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
He got banned for owing too many people money for far too long. To his credit he didn't try to deny any of it, but also had zero plan for paying them back. I told him he could come back when he paid his debts. No movement on that to my knowledge unfortunately.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
He got banned for owing too many people money for far too long. To his credit he didn't try to deny any of it, but also had zero plan for paying them back. I told him he could come back when he paid his debts. No movement on that to my knowledge unfortunately.

Shit happens man, & we can totally understand. I had heard things, but never thought it wasn't my place to speak out loud

Maybe he'll get his stuff together..

bax

Contributor
Old Member
So it's not a Subway job. how shocking.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well Hayes then I thought he put banned where guru goes on purpose.

Hope he gets it together and gets back on soon then.

Btw can't say I didn't give him the benefit of the doubt ;)

matt w

Bronco Guru
I had 1 dealing with him one time..... And that did not go well either. Never said anything till now, I will let it stay there.... %)

74baja

That's sooo lame..he is a Facebook panhandler. always begging for money. I laugh at a grown man asking if anyone has any extra cash to send him so he could go to a monster truck event.. Really dude? Monster truck event?? I'm takin the trash out.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's sooo lame..he is a Facebook panhandler. always begging for money. I laugh at a grown man asking if anyone has any extra cash to send him so he could go to a monster truck event.. Really dude? Monster truck event?? I'm takin the trash out.

lol, he's a character for sure...

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX

He lived in Houston for awhile. Did you miss all that back and forth here on CB.com which was about 3 or so years ago?

Do you have his mailing address? I'd hate to see anyone miss a monster truck event.

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
he lived in houston for awhile. Did you miss all that back and forth here on cb.com which was about 3 or so years ago?

Do you have his mailing address? I'd hate to see anyone miss a monster truck event.[/quo ;D

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Never had any bad dealings with him and don't want to pass judgment. I did have to unfriend him on FB. Just couldn't deal with all the sad sack status postings.