• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hot Springs ORV - Hot Springs AR

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anybody want to go in on an off road park haha. I WISH that could happen

hell w/regular work, that's the job I want

One can Dream I suppose

https://www.facebook.com/superlifto...O0zowo9KH4W43HTYwts&fref=nf&hc_location=group

Are you looking to be a part of something great? You or a group could take advantage to own one of the nation’s greatest off road parks. Did I mention that Hot Springs is #1 small town tourist destination in the nation?

After 17 years of great success, the current owners are looking to pass the torch to someone else. This is what you could have as your legacy.

Off-Roading in Hot Springs began in the late 1970's with people 'wheeling on a multitude of timber company logging roads, and utility company right-of-ways. Over the years this "unofficial trail system" grew into an impressive array of trails. It was great while it lasted...in 1999 the landowners closed access to the area and put the property up for sale.

In 2001, this group of off-road enthusiasts and conservationists purchased the acreage with the intent of developing the nation's premiere off-roading destination, while preserving the land's natural beauty. They were successful.

The park includes the majority of the original trail system, as well as new trails and obstacles, with varying degrees of difficulty, are continuously being built on every terrain type imaginable -- hill climbs, rock gardens, water crossings, you name it. All trails are mapped and posted with difficulty ratings for the various vehicle types, so you always know your location, and what to expect terrain-wise.

We offer cabins, tent and RV campsites nestled in beautiful shaded hardwoods. Our shower-house and rest rooms are clean and climate controlled.

Over 1,254 pristine wooded acres
RV campsites with electrical and water hook-ups
Primitive tent camping sites
Cabin, Bunkhouse, and Duplex rentals
Restrooms / shower house
1,150 sq. ft. convenience store
3,900 sq. ft. pavilion for group events
Trails are clearly marked and difficulty rated
Mapped out trail system
2017 on site managers residents
Established events and club rides
Management and staff already in place
Hot Springs ORV Park hosts numerous guided 4WD trail ride events, many sponsored by nationally known companies. Events are held throughout the year.

Sale price is $3.5M for a turn Key off road park.

If you would like more information, you will need to email manager@orvpark.com and sign a confidentiality agreement. Please do not call with questions before you have completed the legal documents. NOTHING will be discussed without this completed.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lots of great times, great trails, great memories at this place

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR

Where do I send that check to again?

Honestly, I'm shocked at this. It's practically in my back yard and close to where I hunt and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

My guess is, with the way things are growing in HS, some developer will scoop it up. I hope not but that's where the save money is. Just under $2800 an acre for land in HS......

Tim

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That's for sure SD! I've been there twice, and I'm on the west coast. This may be something the Hopper brothers should consider!

Mark

LMAO, they can pool resources w/Money Man Skiddy.. :D

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Amen Tim, I would invest in this in a heartbeat if I had Hopper Money..

hell w/a regular job.. Make some good investments for money that doesn't come in from the park, and Enjoy life a little more

A much better Work / Life Balance....

Where do I send that check to again?

Honestly, I'm shocked at this. It's practically in my back yard and close to where I hunt and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

My guess is, with the way things are growing in HS, some developer will scoop it up. I hope not but that's where the save money is. Just under $2800 an acre for land in HS......

Tim

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Local tower loan company said I didn’t qualify for 3.5 mil :-(

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Its $2800.- per acre !

you need 116000 vehicles at $30.- a day playing to make your money back !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the place got good 14 wheeling weekends events a year ... +/- 200.- players for 3 days = to $252.000.-

add rv camping, spot rentals and cabins ...+/- $175.000.-

total revenue per year over 1/2 a mill !

~~~~~~~~~~~~

insurance ?
cost to run the place and keep it clean ??
this might take over 10 years to brake even ....
I wana see the books for the last 5 years ! ;)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Its $2800.- per acre !

insurance ?

Definitely would want to see those first...

ransil

Bronco Guru
Start a go fund me or do a kickstarter campaign.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Contact all motorcycle and 4WD drive clubs across the country and talk the sellers into having a raffle?

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Its $2800.- per acre !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the place got good 14 wheeling weekends events a year ... +/- 200.- players for 3 days = to $252.000.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

insurance ?

Is there a plan for this to be worth nothing someday? The math is wrong. What you have is projected gross income of a half million. Operating costs will eat a good chunk of that. But the purchase price is an asset that will hold the value. 10,20,50 years from now it can be sold and you get your money back. This is a fun investment for someone who has a few million to put into different investments. What's the return on investment? How is the market looking for selling again in the future when you need to get your money out.

Go find that guy that owns Lucas oil, get him to buy the place.

The state of Arkansas should look at this. Considering the tourism draw this place has created. How many people come in from out of state? Not just the gate fee and camping spots, but the total economic gain of these people coming into the state and getting nearby hotel rooms, eating out, right down to buying a bumper sticker.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Its $2800.- per acre !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

insurance ?

That's not how you go into it. You look a the purchase price as an investment that recoup when you sell/flip later on, which by that time should be more. Somebody with that kind of money has to decide if the yearly return is enough. Not a problem I will ever have to figure out, lol

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Talked to my banker this morning, mentioned I’d put my Bronco up for collateral, wasn’t impressed, then I told him how much I’d put into it and maybe that swayed him a little. “How much did you say?” Told him again, couldn’t tell if he was impressed or befuddled that I’d spent that much.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Win the power ball, no issue LOL

Is there a plan for this to be worth nothing someday? The math is wrong. What you have is projected gross income of a half million. Operating costs will eat a good chunk of that. But the purchase price is an asset that will hold the value. 10,20,50 years from now it can be sold and you get your money back. This is a fun investment for someone who has a few million to put into different investments. What's the return on investment? How is the market looking for selling again in the future when you need to get your money out.

Go find that guy that owns Lucas oil, get him to buy the place.

The state of Arkansas should look at this. Considering the tourism draw this place has created. How many people come in from out of state? Not just the gate fee and camping spots, but the total economic gain of these people coming into the state and getting nearby hotel rooms, eating out, right down to buying a bumper sticker.