• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many are interested in Sliding side windows...if available?

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have an interest, but i also have a question. Where do you think it will end up price wise?

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd be interested as well. I do have an original set that needs some TLC but they are complete. Need for prototype?

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
interested (@ mass buy price, too expensive now) if
having more detail: look, material, operation, etc.
Does not have to "be original" as ford did not instal.

So...1 of those "it depends" answers...

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
suggestions?
Naw...it ur design.
(but - the ol chrome 'pinch'n slide' on the 50s/60s european would B nice for these)

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
interested (@ mass buy price, too expensive now) if
having more detail: look, material, operation, etc.
Does not have to "be original" as ford did not instal.

So...1 of those "it depends" answers...
I have not seen an estimated price point. Has that been mentioned?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don’t believe it has.
And I doubt there will be anything like a mass-buy price unless he is able to take it to a specialty company that can make them in higher volume and at a lower price than he can.
And even then, only if there are enough hard orders to justify it in the first place.
All the usual caveats, restrictions, criteria, limitations, prerequisites and stuff apply.;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would like to get an idea of how many out there are looking for these, If there is no real interest, then there is no need for me to make them...
Thoughts?
Thanks
reamer
you'd think there'd be a lot of interest..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Reamer, I would be interested, it's just that I'm so far away from getting to this top! It is not in good shape, and am not sure if "I" can save it. But just curious, how much would sliders cost?

can't wait to get my glass top from Bronco design

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Reamer, they look great, and I applaud you for bringing parts to the market that no one else is producing currently.
I was certainly a buyer at the previous quoted price of $400 and buying glass locally. However, at the new price of $800 and I am still buying glass locally, its a non-starter for me. I have no recourse but to look out for a used set or just live without them.

Good luck and I hope you sell a bunch!