• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hubby in Iraq- want to fix up the Bronco while he's away would appreciate any advice

Frankenhorse

Loc.
Smyrna,TN
msweb said:
Cool, I never thought of a Bronco as a marital aid. Must be the added 5" ;D

Sorry, couldn't resist. At least I didn't tell you happy I was to finally get my "link" up :-X

NO its 5 1/2 + 2 :-[ ;D

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
CPT_D_1969 said:
Oh My goodness! You guys are nuts! :eek:

You have just figured this out?

You have to take the good and the BAD, when you deal with this group!

Chose you words carefully or they may be exploited ;D

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Alright been away from this thread for a while and got scared when I saw 23 pages..... Holy Cow! I need to see a list of the little doodads that are needed. I know the little sh!t can really bog a job down. I am sitting on a small cache of misc. parts.
And yes I lost the link ?:?
Here's your chance to get another one Melissa. ;D

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
ChrisinWV said:
Sorry but I had to have some of the fun too........
;D
Any further news from the garage??
Chris

Nothing more than what was posted on Friday night by John. I am sure there will be a long to do list soon though. I am anxious to see what he comes up with. I got to see his Bronco on Friday and I am envious. It sure made me want to get out in the mud. I can't wait to see what the OBB turns out like. ;D

msweb

Bronco Guru
Hey Melissa, do you have a single sister??? ;D

Oh to find a woman like that! You're a gem Melissa. Your husband is a very fortunate man.

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
msweb said:
Hey Melissa, do you have a single sister??? ;D

Oh to find a woman like that! You're a gem Melissa. Your husband is a very fortunate man.

I only have one Sister, My half Sister and we just married her off last weekend. I do have a Sister in law who is single. I am not sure how she feels about mudding though. (Plus she drives a Jeep) Tara, if you read this, I don't care what you drive, I still love you. ;D
Hey msweb, you be sure to tell my hubby how lucky he is if you ever meet him. I sure would like that. ;)

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
CPT_D_1969 said:
I only have one Sister, My half Sister and we just married her off last weekend. I do have a Sister in law who is single. I am not sure how she feels about mudding though. (Plus she drives a Jeep) Tara, if you read this, I don't care what you drive, I still love you. ;D
Hey msweb, you be sure to tell my hubby how lucky he is if you ever meet him. I sure would like that. ;)
;D PICS ;D HAHAHA

msweb

Bronco Guru
I seem to remember her posting here but I couldn't find it again. If her name is Tara she's close enough to a mudder for me (thinking tera as in earth). She can use the heep to meet me at our wheeling spot and then climb up into the Bronco for some real offroad adventures ;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
If I remember correctly the post from Tara is over at the secret site, forums, operation baghdad bronco, report on obb from yellowrouge, fifth one down.

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
astark said:
If I remember correctly the post from Tara is over at the secret site, forums, operation baghdad bronco, report on obb from yellowrouge, fifth one down.

Tara posted a very nice message on the other board, Class must run throughout their family.

msweb

Bronco Guru
astark said:

I knew I saw it somewhere. Correct as usual Astark, you're always there when I need ya!