• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hubby in Iraq- want to fix up the Bronco while he's away would appreciate any advice

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
;D ;D ;D Just got home! My family and I had a great time! Everyone made us feel so welcome. I have never met so many great people in one place before! Thank you all so much for making this weekend so wonderful! Special thank you to Astark for sharing his half cab with me on a couple of trails! Thank you also to John and Kathleen Dixon who are willing to share their raffle winnings with the OBB! And Thank you Robbie for your kind words and encouragement! I could go on and on! It was such an awesome event! Thank you all so much! I can't wait to join you all again at the OCBR next year! ;D ;D ;D

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Sounds like you had a great time!
What did they get done on the rig?
If the weather was anything like here you should have had a splendid weekend for wheelin!
Glad you got on the trails.
Wish I had been there.
Chris

4wheelnar

Loc.
Benton
Ocbr Wow!!!

:eek: :eek: This was really a nice event. I was with Melissa this weekend. I just have to say you people are really neat. Everyone we got an oppurtunity to spend some time with was just really first class!! All of the bronco owners were more than ready to share in their Bronco experience and wisdom along with a lot of just plain fun. This was the first time I have had a chance to join you guys for what I thought was an amazing experience. I have to share Melissa's thoughts on never meeting such a nice group of people joined together in one place! Thanks so much for everyone's support of the OBB and your questions and kind words!! Also, thanks so much for all of the parts donated by each of the individuals in support of the project. Tires, radiator, metal door inserts, and John's donations from his raffle winnings! You are all such a giving group of people who truly have made a huge impact on Melissa's whole family! I just also would like to say a big thank you to Robbie for all you work and effort! I can tell you really put your heart and soul into it and it really did show! Ok, one last thing!! I promise. Thanks again to the gentleman that shared his bronco with Melissa by letting her hitch a ride through the trails! I think she is still smiling, You truly made her weekend! She just loved it. Hope everyone made it back home safe and sound!
Thanks again to all,
Leslie

4wheelnar

Loc.
Benton
One more thing!

:p :p :p
Well I said is was done and I lied! John I can't tell you thanks enough! I got to meet you this weekend and your family. I truly can't thank you enough for what you have done for Melissa, Phillip and the kids! I don't think we could ever say thank you enough! You have been amazing!! Also, Monte I need to order a hat from you Do you have any of the red ones left??
Leslie

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
ChrisinWV said:
Sounds like you had a great time!
What did they get done on the rig?
If the weather was anything like here you should have had a splendid weekend for wheelin!
Glad you got on the trails.
Wish I had been there.
Chris
Hey Chris,

We collected some really nice parts for the OBB. We got a good looking radiator, some nice tires with quite a bit of tread left on them, some diamond cut panels, and more that I can't remember right off hand. I had a wonderful time. I got to share Astark's half cab and we had a great time! The weather was wonderful! My son was so worn out from playing on the rocks and in the dirt! I can't wait until next year! I hope that all you guys who couldn't come this year will be there! I know I will be! ;D ;D

pikapp691

Need Link....

I would love to see how things are going. Please pm the link. Thanks.

joe3ramirez

Please send me a link to the site. I have been following this thread for awhile now and would like to know the progress.

Thanks!