• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hubby in Iraq- want to fix up the Bronco while he's away would appreciate any advice

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
CPT_D_1969 said:
Steve,

What do we have planned for the 9" BB? Is Danny still willing to rebuild it? Let me know. Talk to you soon. ;D I can't believe it is finally time for the OCBR! ;D
Yep. I am planing on bringing it back with me. If we can find a D44 for me to bring back he will do that as well. That would be better becauseif you wanted to change gears he could do them both instead of doing one and then having someone else do the other.

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
saryan said:
Yep. I am planing on bringing it back with me. If we can find a D44 for me to bring back he will do that as well. That would be better becauseif you wanted to change gears he could do them both instead of doing one and then having someone else do the other.

There were a couple of offers on the other site. Are either Steve G. or Greg C. attending the OCBR? Maybe one of them could bring their Dana 44 along so that Danny (Danny's Differentials) could do them both at the same time. ;D What do ya'll think?

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
CPT_D_1969 said:
There were a couple of offers on the other site. Are either Steve G. or Greg C. attending the OCBR? Maybe one of them could bring their Dana 44 along so that Danny (Danny's Differentials) could do them both at the same time. ;D What do ya'll think?

This is Greg C. I still have the Dana 44 but I am not going to be able to attend OCBR. I asked about it last week and I was told that someone else was bringing one. If you still need mine then we need to find a way to get it out there. Also I sent some weather stripping out UPS on Friday.

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
sfaforester said:
Heres pics of the hats we have right now. I can't say I'll have them at OCBR because I don't want to hinder the amount of money that goes into the raffels, but we will be taking orders through my email. mbartek@alltel.net All profits go to OBB. I want this to be an effective way to raise money for OBB.
Mine showed up today -- They are VERY VERY nice -- High Quality Hats -- If you haven't ordered one, you need to do so -- NICE WORK MONTE!!! THANKS!

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
daddyg said:
This is Greg C. I still have the Dana 44 but I am not going to be able to attend OCBR. I asked about it last week and I was told that someone else was bringing one. If you still need mine then we need to find a way to get it out there. Also I sent some weather stripping out UPS on Friday.

I am sorry Greg. I am unaware of anyone bringing a D44 to the round up. I am kind of out of the loop I guess. Is there any way to confirm that someone is indeed bringing one? Hopefully we can find out for sure before the OCBR. Thank you very much. Have a great afternoon. ;D

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Banner for OBB

Still no banner guys. I'm sorry. I'm leaving for OCBR in about 15 minutes. My buddy, John G. is leaving tomorrow, so if it shows up by then, we'll still have it.

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
texashcane said:
Still no banner guys. I'm sorry. I'm leaving for OCBR in about 15 minutes. My buddy, John G. is leaving tomorrow, so if it shows up by then, we'll still have it.

Thanks for the update on the banner situation. I appreciate you trying to get it. Maybe it will show up before your buddy leaves. See ya there! ;D

msweb

Bronco Guru
saryan said:
I have a banner that was made for the OBB by mistake. It is made and is going to be shipped up there. No worrys.. :cool:

Looks like this will definitely be a banner event! ;D

Gotta love those mistakes. A past neighbor delivered commercial paper goods and cleaning supplies to a big restaurant chain. Any damaged boxes would be refused and written off by the Co. Wouldn't you know it but just about every week it seemed like there was always a box of cleaner, detergent, paper towels, saran wrap, foil, etc. that got crunched or had a hole in the side??? %)

**Note - Not that anyone here would but if you were to punch a hole in a box make sure it's TP or paper towels and not a box of liquid dish detergent... :eek:

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
saryan said:
I have a banner that was made for the OBB by mistake. It is made and is going to be shipped up there. No worrys.. :cool:

:cool: Cool! That will be nice. What is the name of the company who made it? Please PM me their info so I can send them a pic and a thank you. ;D

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody's got pictures from the roundup yet?