• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Im going to take a break selling for a whyle, thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipi

Loc.
Mesa
hi im looking for a horn button for a 71eb and if you happen to have a bronco that was cut and still have the cut out metal i might be interested.

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
Nick,

Thanks for the brake parts, came in earlier this week. The parking break assembly is in great shape, and I really appreciate it!

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
looking for a cheap guage cluster, or the glass. Anything? Zip code 30188 for shipping. Do you take paypal?

PM Me please. Thanks!

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

shipped out yesterday burnt orange!

no trans coolers or auto columns at this time.

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

Aprox. 100 door hinges and 60 or so latches. Maybe more I have no idea. I have crates of them.

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
I just bought a 3.50:1 posi, grill trim, windshield trim, bumper and some small stuff from delconick on the board. Talk about organized - it was like a parts store!

Very nice guy, honest descriptions, fair prices from a fellow EB owner/restorer. If you need something he certianly has it and it is in good shape at a fair price.

My first stop for any hard to find used parts in the future. Thanks again Nick.

Mark

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

Sorry pat, No half cab drip chrome, I have wagon drip rail chrome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.