• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Invitational Run @ Crozet, VA - Jan 20, 2008

BUCKETOBOLTS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Salisbury, NC
I'm still working on things. My work schedule has really been screwed up here lately. I at least hope to make the MEB meet in Richmond.

broncomania

Loc.
nc
well after todays wheeling trip , i need a radiator. mine busted.
anybody got an extra one ?

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Put me with slim It'll be follow the green paint day. we got the same parts see;D ;D

But seriously I'm down for what ever's nasty

Attachments

• IMG_0553 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0553 (Small).JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0328 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0328 (Small).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm still working on things. My work schedule has really been screwed up here lately. I at least hope to make the MEB meet in Richmond.

I'll keep you on for now, let me know as the date approaches if your work schedule is clear or if you're definitely out. :( Hope you can make it.

OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Put me with slim It'll be follow the green paint day. we got the same parts see;D ;D

But seriously I'm down for what ever's nasty

Travis, I bumped Slim up to wheel with Mike, Upper Blacks/Reds. Please ensure that your rig meets the requirements on post #1 and that you've checked out the link to the video on post #38. If you're running a full bodied rig, EXPECT body damage! Those guys aren't right! You've been bumped up!

Last edited:
OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have us tentatively forcasted to conclude wheeling that Sunday at approximately 1700 hours because I figure it'll be getting dark around that time. So to Bill, Gary and the rest of the MEB BOD, if your business concludes around noonish, I don't see a problem with you all getting a good 4+ hours wheeling if you're truly interested in a hectic, jam packed day of events. %) Don't forget, it's pleasure before business. :eek: No wait a second, is that right? ;)

*** WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WEB SURFING TO BRING YOU THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MEB BOD MEETING WILL CONVENE AT 2000 HOURS ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2008. BOD MEMBERS ARE TO REFRAIN FROM CONSUMING LARGE QUANTITIES OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHICH MAY IMPAIR THEIR JUDGEMENT FOR THAT EVENING. THIS SCHEDULE CHANGE WILL ENABLE THE HARD WORKING MEN AND WOMEN OF THE MEB BOD TO CONCLUDE THEIR ORDER OF BUSINESS AND ADJOURN EARLY, ENABLING THEM TO ENJOY THE SCHEDULED INVITATIONAL RUN AT CROZET, VA, THAT FOLLOWING DAY, SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2008. THAT CONCLUDES THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WEB SURFING. ;D ***

Now that's just a joke folks, don't go missing the meeting, showing up wheeling, and blaming this idiot! :-*

OP
OP
fdezone

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
I want to attend Crozet, but rig not trail ready. I've asked to ride shotgun w/Jeff, but may have to have plan "B" option thou. He may have a full rig.

Hey folks, I'm planning on taking my family and Jeff might be as well. Not to put anyone on the spot or anything, but if you're riding solo and have a vacant seat, Tony's looking to right seat with someone.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have us tentatively forcasted to conclude wheeling that Sunday at approximately 1700 hours because I figure it'll be getting dark around that time. So to Bill, Gary and the rest of the MEB BOD, if your business concludes around noonish, I don't see a problem with you all getting a good 4+ hours wheeling if you're truly interested in a hectic, jam packed day of events. %) Don't forget, it's pleasure before business. :eek: No wait a second, is that right? ;)

*** WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WEB SURFING TO BRING YOU THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. THE MEB BOD MEETING WILL CONVENE AT 2000 HOURS ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2008. BOD MEMBERS ARE TO REFRAIN FROM CONSUMING LARGE QUANTITIES OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WHICH MAY IMPAIR THEIR JUDGEMENT FOR THAT EVENING. THIS SCHEDULE CHANGE WILL ENABLE THE HARD WORKING MEN AND WOMEN OF THE MEB BOD TO CONCLUDE THEIR ORDER OF BUSINESS AND ADJOURN EARLY, ENABLING THEM TO ENJOY THE SCHEDULED INVITATIONAL RUN AT CROZET, VA, THAT FOLLOWING DAY, SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 2008. THAT CONCLUDES THIS SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED WEB SURFING. ;D ***

Now that's just a joke folks, don't go missing the meeting, showing up wheeling, and blaming this idiot! :-*
;D ;D ..good one.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Pretty sure it is down to my daughter riding so he'll have room. Wife never has gotten over the first competion she watched there, she now thinks anyone that goes there is nuts.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pretty sure it is down to my daughter riding so he'll have room. Wife never has gotten over the first competion she watched there, she now thinks anyone that goes there is nuts.
LOL..I dimly remember that weekend..she was the one that looked like she had seena ghost..was white as a sheet all day..right?;D

Me..I just sat and watched the comps all day until the course cleared out enough to drag my dead junk out of the creek bed...%)

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I don't think you were at the very first one, the one that the vid was made of? Anyway, that's the one that killed a Bronco so that mine was able to adopt alot of great parts.
I think you were only at the one that as soon as I pulled in the field Eugene ran up smiling, introduced himself, complimented my Bronco, and tried to buy my ps belt.

Oh, you gonna bring my spare 44 shaft?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh, you gonna bring my spare 44 shaft?

What spare 44 shaft??
.;D ..yeah..and remind me again. Acutally..I think its already in back of my DD Bronco so I could get it to ya..

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
:p
I was, but figured I better wait til a closer date, I know at your age and all, memory is starting to fade :eek: ;D :p

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
:p
I was, but figured I better wait til a closer date, I know at your age and all, memory is starting to fade :eek: ;D :p

Starting??.heck, I'm a lot farther along than that.%) My ole pappy always told me: Don't start anything ya can't finish....so I'm good there, at least. ;D