• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

3rd Annual MEB Invitational Run @ Crozet, VA - Jan 24, 2010

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Tony, how's the Turtle? :-*

29865930229_large.jpg

Dave, that's a pretty rig you got there! :eek:

alexnme.jpg

I'm calling you out boys!!! ;D

I'm looking forward to wheeling Crozet this year. My son Alex is bugging the heck out of me! Winter = work for me. I'll be there this spring. MEB should do a run once it's warmer. I know of at least 5 EB's that I could get to go with minimal prodding.....;D

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Who's still in on this? I have some ball games bumping me out of the M&G, but it looks like the forecast has changed from rain for a chance of a beautiful day tomorrow!!

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Who's still in on this? I have some ball games bumping me out of the M&G, but it looks like the forecast has changed from rain for a chance of a beautiful day tomorrow!!

Looked like you were the only non local person coming so we decided to post pone it. Axel can set something up anytime. I am going to spend the day trying to rebuild my trail body. I'll post a build thread soon.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Yea, things fell apart here real quick. Some unplanned family matters threw the final wrench in my plans. (funeral) Hopefully will get go to Jims74's and pick up the winch he and Steve drug home for me from the M&G! And it looks like the weather is going to be beautiful! Thanks for trying, fellas!!

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
hey biff ,,, sorry to hear about the loss in your family, my prayers are out to you'll ,,,
Just let us ,, Axel or myself can set up a event in Crozet anytime ..

best regards,
Tony aka Desert Turtle ...