• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is there any interest in a mass buy on Advance Adapters?

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I am looking to pony up the moola to get a five speed. I was wondering if anybody wanted to go in a do a mass buy. Lets get an idea of how many folks we are looking at and we'll see if we can get a buy done on all adapters. Or if just a couple folks maybe we just get one or two. Ideas, contacts, and input would be great.

Kincade

FWIW, I'm happy to give you mass buy prices, whether its for 1 or 20 adapters. Feel free to email or call me offline.

HTH,

OP
OP
evil69

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
I sent Kincade an email and I will call a guy or two here on the east coast tomorrow.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I want to do the NV3550 swap, but probably not until late winter(tax-time).

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Funny, just last night I told my wife:

[begging and groveling]
"Daddy neeeeeeeeeeedssss a new Atlas II 4.3:1 transfer case"
[/begging and groveling]

They do bolt right up, don't they???

C4 (yes, it still leaks!) + Atlas = ;D Bronco

She gave me this: %)

Kincade

PM'd and replied to all your emails.

To clarify; I'd rather give you all "mass buy pricing" and deal with each person direct, than to try to co-ordinate everything through one person (no offense to that individual). This insures each persons order gets paid attention to, and nothing will slip through the cracks.

But; above all, prices cannot be posted on the public message board. I'll need to communicate with you all directly via PM or email (email is easier). I'm sure some of you are familiar with the agreements with these large companies that anything below retail cannot be advertised in a public forum or magazine, etc.

Anyway, post here or email/PM; I'll get back to you within a few hours...

Brewbro21

Kincade I see a beautiful deal in the works. You have a PM!!! Also does anyone know what clutch disc is included with the kit for the NV3550 or what disc/s will work?

Brewbro21

Also Kincade, whaere can I find a pic of your rig?? I just read the discirption and it sounds pretty sweet?

Kincade

Brew,

Here's a page from the catalog:

http://www.advanceadapters.com/catalog/047.html

That should give you some additional information on the conversion.

I don't have any photos currently online of my bronco; I need to get some up. I'm trying right now to avoid selling it, but might have to get rid of it soon.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
This is a great deal guys.. My luck is holding true to form and I just purchased my Adapter a few weeks ago. Could have saved a smooth $150.00 bucks with this deal..Dang, Dang, Dang it..... :'(

Kincade

Sorry! I'll give you a price of $150 more if you would prefer it! ;-)

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Kincade said:
I don't have any photos currently online of my bronco; I need to get some up. I'm trying right now to avoid selling it, but might have to get rid of it soon.

Kincade, upload those photos to the photo gallery here at Classicbroncos.com. Click on the "new photo gallery" link at the upper left corner of this page, then about 3/4 up on the page you'll see an "upload photos" link.

PLEASE do NOT sell your bronco. You will regret it the day you do it...Look at the work you put into it.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Kincade said:
Sorry! I'll give you a price of $150 more if you would prefer it! ;-)

Thats ok, you have already spoiled it for me. Good luck with the buy, I am sure there will be a good interest.

Cheers,....Garry

S/C-HD2002

Loc.
CO
Kincade,

Can you also provide "special" pricing on the wide band a/f meter your sig file links??

Thanks