• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

July 18th!!! North GA M&G @ Riverstone Plaza (with pics)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
OK folks, it's time for our 3rd North GA Meet & Greet. July 18th at the Riverstone Plaza, the "PoBoys Cruzin". We had about 10-12 EBs there last year and hope for more this year!!

I'm bringing the "Horse and EB1" (the little Orange Stock guy). Even though I am unemployed, I will try to come up with an attendance prize equal to the one's in the past!!!;D ;D

It will be hot, it could rain, but no excuses', get your butt's there!!!!
See ya'
NGABronco

Attachments

• DSCN0531a.jpg
    DSCN0531a.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN1290.JPG
    DSCN1290.JPG
    181 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I'll be there with that little noise maker you are looking for. How about the rest of you knuckleheads. who else is planning to attend?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
is that North Georgia road kill that they are holding up?

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
aw tasker, I thought everybody would recoginize those!!! That's the "Golden Goose" and the "White Okre"!!!! Gonna be tough to top those!!!%) %)

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I don't know those custom armrest/cup holders in the 66 look like great prizes to me!!!! LOL

bptommy

Loc.
Arlington, TX
Im on vacation that next week whats the address for Riverstone Plaza I might drive in. I would love to see crazy horse;D

71HLFCAB

Loc.
Blairsville, Ga
Ben, I have Braves tickets vs. the Mets that day, but I might have to cancel the game and drive mine back down there. Last year was a great time. Mine looks a bit different than it did last year though (I cut the fenders) ;D

Casey

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Come on guys, I'm trying to keep this on page 1!!! I've been telling folks we had 10 last year and we'll have more this year!!! Ya'll get it on!!!;D ;D ;D

jdeit

Loc.
Atlanta
Ben, I have Braves tickets vs. the Mets that day, but I might have to cancel the game and drive mine back down there. Last year was a great time. Mine looks a bit different than it did last year though (I cut the fenders) ;D

Casey

I will be at the game also, tailgating before hand. Are you driving your bronco to the game?

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey guys, the Braves have a game every other day (notice I didn't say they "played"). The North Georgia Early Bronco Meet & Greet at Riverstone is only once a year!!!!

Think about that!!!! And I bet the Braves won't have an attendance prize either!!!! And think of the money you'll save!!!!! Even if the tickets are free!!!!;D ;D

jdeit

Loc.
Atlanta
Hey guys, the Braves have a game every other day (notice I didn't say they "played"). The North Georgia Early Bronco Meet & Greet at Riverstone is only once a year!!!!

Think about that!!!! And I bet the Braves won't have an attendance prize either!!!! And think of the money you'll save!!!!! Even if the tickets are free!!!!;D ;D

Trust me I would rather be at the meet than at the game. The only reason we are going is, we have some friends comming in from Charlotte that like the Mets and bought tickets down here to see them play. Since they are staying with us I am kind of expected to go.

Have fun!

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Alright boys, I just got the weather report for Sat. low to mid 80's!!!:cool: :cool:

I need to hear from an "Original 77" EB owner up towards Cummin???? %) %) Blane I know your Mom or Dad would drive you up!!!;D ;D

Scott has volunteered to drive the "Horse" up for me???:cry: :cry:

Talk it up, get some EB's there!!!;D ;D ;D

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ben, I put a coat of flat black on the horn for ya. It's all ready to install. I'll bring it with me. throw those skid plates in the horse and I'll look 'em over. See y'all tomorrow.

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Got the skid plates, the "Attendance Prize" and raffle bucket loaded!!! Got to give EB1 a bath and put some lipstick on the "Horse"!!! Sounds like we may have a few EBs there, I've been calling locals that don't do the net!!! We'll have pics tonight or early Sunday!!!
Ya'll have a good weekend!!!;D ;D