• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

July 8-9 Flint River Run Albany Ga.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Foamy, we could hook his Bronco to Big Red, It would be a wheeling machine then.
And before the comments, Thanks for the shirt Tito, It is a hit here in Ga.

Attachments

• DSCF0049 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0049 (Medium).JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Next Sat. we can head over to the River, won't take much to get ford Man and Foamy out there to lead the way. I will go but will be like I was last time, Ride on the easy stuff, save the stuff that can break things for others.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I hear ya on that, I don't want to break mine either. I have to get back to Tally somehow.;D Let me know if you are able to get anyone together for Saturday and I'll try to drive up and meet you guys somewhere.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Rev I wish my efi conversion was finished..... Right now the last thing I got done was install the lower intake. I didn't work on it at all yesterday. I would like to at least get the injectors and fuel rail installed today. Don't know if it will happen.....we will just have to wait and see.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
If not we won't hold it against you if the Bronco cannot make it, but you could bring the Stang............

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
OK What we have so far,
those who want can come up Friday, can stay at Chehaw and we will have a campfire, beer drinkin , lie tellin session. Check out others rides, maybe even some wrenching if needed.
Sat, Morning we will decide ether to eat on our own or meet/caravan to a local place to grab a bite to eat, then head over to the trails, Those with "Purty" rides fear not as any of the play obsticals can be circumvented with ease.
Me and Sgt, took a vote today and we voted Ford Man as Finger Pointer errr I mean Trail Boss, he is a great leader and an even better finger pointer.

After the trail run we can head back to the camps, maybe have a pot luck of some sort, more lie tellin, beer drinking and a better chance of wrenching.

I would like to get some firm numbers of people/Broncos/campers so chime in.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Well I have yet to see you on a finger pointing roll yet, but I sense one coming!
Also, Never fear about Breakage, If I can rebuild a 9" at the campground in 4 hours, don't think there would be much we could not fix if Broken.
And a Bump for the guys.
So far
FordMan
SgtDCoulter
Crewwzin
Broncoman1966
JustaFordGuy (Maybe a buddy or 12)
willtell (possible maybe.)
JDJ(Maybe)
shonivey(Maybe)
Anyone else?

DEEPWOODS

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My bronco is down for rebuild but I might come SAT. with my rustbucket DD bronco it wont do much no lockers.

OP
OP
Revelation

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Got a maybe from FordFan, waiting on permission from finger pointer.
DEEPWOODS is a maybe
I am not running lockers, keeps me from doing stupid things, remember mine is my only DD and I have to take care of it.

ralls

Loc.
Andalusia
Crap I've already got plans next weekend that I can't break. I'd love to be there and see you guys.

shonivey

I may just be a day trip friday evening , working on logistics. Trying to see my kids as well.....time disappears after the big "D".......