• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lets see your before/after bronco pics!

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Big Rig said:
i actually had that link saved for when i was ready to buy bumpers. do you have to bob the corners to install it?
Yes, how much depends on your body lift. I had to trim quite a bit because my body lift is only about 7/8".
It looks clean though - I'm not afraid to trim (bob).

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
blazinchuck, yep great guy! I actually got him involved with that blue one. My neighbor had bought it at a church auction for 3,000 and then sold it to Ken for 6,500 and then Ken sold it for around 10-12K I think that was within a few year span to boot.

Ben

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Gummi Bear said:
HA, This is a pretty darn funny thread, I looked at it again this evening to see what all has been added. All this talent, bringing crummy, rotten old Broncos back from the dead, and mine looks worse now than it did when I got it. Where did I go wrong?;D
LOL -- I crack up everytime I look at your pics! I keep thinkin' "he's got his pics mixed up!" ;D jk Jason...you know that!

OP
OP
blazinchuck

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
bigmuddy said:
blazinchuck, yep great guy! I actually got him involved with that blue one. My neighbor had bought it at a church auction for 3,000 and then sold it to Ken for 6,500 and then Ken sold it for around 10-12K I think that was within a few year span to boot.

Ben
One of his best friends Tommy(from here in town) goes up to see him all the time. I have the small group and he still tells me he's still a member...LOL. Just couldn't keep up with all the e-mails from all the bronco groups.

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
Heres mine.

Attachments

• Tub.jpg
    Tub.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 110
  • start.jpg
    start.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 18