• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

man,i HATE freakin theaves!! RANT

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
haha,nope,that would have been nice though..i never did take a pic of it yet,i only got it a week ago,basically got two for the price of one,this one was going to be my long term project..anyway,i am going to get one next week in Abaline..so,i am feeling better now..rest assured,this one is staying inside with the other!!

So I guess you are back to NOT wanting the tub I have been holding for you? Thanks for letting me know.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
So I guess you are back to NOT wanting the tub I have been holding for you? Thanks for letting me know.

:eek:

Youch! ...that's cold man! ;D ...damb funny, but a cold thing to say... but DAMB funny!

LoL... even I wouldn't have the stones to toss that out just yet :p Maybe in a week ;)

HaHa! But in all seriousness, good luck on track'n down yer property.

:cool:

jkskier

Loc.
Western Washington
Ouch man! Someone doesn't like how private sales work.

If it were me, I'd be buying a big dog and some motion activated flood lights. And if the logistics were easy enough, I'd love to sit in the bushes with a bat and some friends and bait them again!

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
MP, Got a Tub? is it avaliable?

I am waiting for Rick to reply to the e-mail I just sent him, but all indications lead me to believe I will have a 95% rust free tub back on the market very soon--currently located in Austin, TX. I will post pictures in the classifieds, and the first person to show up with funds will get it. No more holding it.

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
I know what I'd do if I found the SOB.
I had a tool box stolen from the back of my 76. I walked up and down the neihborhood like a dog with rabies looking for the bastard. I couldn't imagine having the entire truck stolen. Sorry to here you were one of the unlucky ones.
SCUM OF THE EARTH....

GrantMurray

Loc.
Austin, Texas
I've got a rolling frame (69) with glove box door and clear title. 9" / dana 30 dual shocks up front. Let me know if interested Rick. Sounds like your going to need something to put the nice tub on.

Tiger_91

Must Have Been Heart Breaking

Ya Post some pics and I'm always goin here and there overe here in central calli I'll definitely keep out a sharp eye