• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

map of members

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Looks like we will need to keep an eye on this map to keep it cleaned up. There are already points on there with no Username/information.

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm thinking some folks don't want their info out there but they've marked their location....which does us no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still no Arkansas folks....

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Link is in Post # 4 I think?

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Done. I added a pic on mine. Even though most of my Bronco is currently in Virginia at Lick Creek Resto. lol

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
THANKS . ahuggins6 ... But that 3232 is my kids place next door. He has 52AC .
My place is the next place west of Rooster's. His address is 3232 CR429 Mine is 2818 CR429..
.. I STILL could not find any button to push to work on the address..
.. That Satellite picture is up to date. It shows my add on to my shop. I used used sheet iron on my roof. & There is 2 odd colored pieces of iron.

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No problem, pa. Except I only put Stephenville in--No address...????

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pinned...Very cool.

Would be better if it was password protected somehow so others can't edit.

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Pinned...Very cool.

Would be better if it was password protected somehow so others can't edit.

If someone wanted to manage it, that could happen. They would have to email and pin every person individually. I don't have that kind of time.

As it is now, you have to have the link in post 4 to view and edit.

OP
OP
Boss Hugg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As it is now, you have to have the link in post 4 to view and edit.

Which is open to the public...

But I'm thinking it'd be extremely difficult for for someone to do you harm if you're using a non personal handle/screen name (unlike myself). As long as you don't pinpoint your house, they can't come directly to you. My pin is several miles from my house, so that protects me.

I thought it would be neat to this built into the user controls, like Craigslist does. "Do you want your location mapped?" Check yes or no. I know that requires lots of coding into the site so I think what we've got is good enough.

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
Exactly, it limits anyone on the web from finding it easily, but doesn't stop it since the forum is public. Hence why my pin is on the post office in my town. Do not pin your exact address!

ransil

Bronco Guru
But if you leave you garage door open on a busy road everyone knows you have s Bronco, how do you think I found you 😂

1971lubr

Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
But if you leave you garage door open on a busy road everyone knows you have s Bronco, how do you think I found you 😂

Right? All the local thieves know where the classics are around here. Luckily for us, classics aren't desired for stealing tools, atv's and copper. Not exactly low key and inconspicuous.