• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - STC Soft Top & More

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
SACHEM said:
I got a receipt and a nifty magnet in the mail today but no top yet. ;D
Me too, but I am in no hurry ;D
Cheers and thanks Randy and everyone;D

red76

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
I think I was 7 or 9 so I think mine should be here any time. Plus I got the receipt in the mail.

Will

R0kcrwlr

Is there anyway i can get an order in? I know it is pass the date by a few days, please let me know.
thanks

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I talked to Randy on Monday and he was putting all the orders in. You might call and ask him if he can help you. He is a great guy to work with and wI'm sure he'll do all he can if it isn't to late.

Good Luck,

Blue71

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
Sure would like to see pix of the new tops from those lucky enough to already have them. Any problems encountered with the install?

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
So I am a llittle concerned. I was told that I should have the top the week of May 4th. I was planning a trip to the beach the following weekend and was really needing it for that trip. Friday I called STC to check the status. I did not want it to be delivered and have it left on the door step while I was gone. Best case scenario is that it would be delivered that day and I could teke the bikini top and install it at the coast. STC statd that they hd no record of me ordering. I told them I ordered it through Adven. 4x4 as part of the mass buy so he went though and checked all of those orders and still nothing. The money was taken ou of my checking account on April 22 and I received a receipt in the mail for my top, boot and bikini top this last week, buthere is no order for me. Has anyone else experienced this?

U

Unregistered

Similar situation happened to me. They called me and told me my top was ready so I went down to pick it up and there was only a top under my name... no bikini top which I ordered and payed for. I sent Randy an Email Tuesday and Wednesday but have not heard back from him yet.

I suggest you give Randy a call as I am tomorrow.

M

Miley

Sorry, I keep forgetting to sign in before I post. I guess that is why I am still a "JR Member"

LOL

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I am planning on calling him tomorrow... It is upsetting to know that 670.00 was taken from your acct and they dont even know who you are.

ChiefDan

Loc.
Columbia, SC
I checked my credit card activity and have not seen a debit yet.
This makes me wonder if my order got placed. I am going to call Randy today to see what is going on.

MichaelB14

Loc.
Cumming, GA
My CC got debited in mid April also, but I have seen or heard anything. I have called twice and both times Randy has said he would find out somethng for me and call me right back and didn't call back either time.

I am #1 on the list.

UPDATE--

Just got a call from Randy. Mine was shipped out May 5th and due here tomorrow...

Last edited:

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
Stc Mass Buy

I know you all are at the bit , and I am sorry it is taking soo long , Apparently STC has had problems getting the tinted windows for the tops and it has set them back by a week
I am the man in the middle and if I can help you get the info you need PLEASE call me .

301-791-6869 and I will do my best to keep you infomed

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Does any one know what the dimensions of the windows are? I am planning on making a pouch s that they can be slipped into when I take the top down to help protect them.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I haven't a clue which number I was, but I got mine last night.

I haven't opened the box yet either, to check that I received all that I should.

MnkyBiz

highgeer

Loc.
Denver, CO
I got a call on Monday from STC and they told me my bikini top is ready. Unfortunately, they're only open until 5 PM, so I'm going to have to skip out on work a bit early in the next day or so to pick it up.

Randy - thanks for helping us get this all set up and for saving the folks in Colorado some shipping charges!

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I am so jealous... I caled to check on mine at STC on Friday and they had no record of me. Called Randy on Monday and he had no record of me either even though my acct was charged and I had a receit in the mail. I know have to wait another 3 weeks before I get all my stuff. I am not a happy camper. :mad: