• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - STC Soft Top & More

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
I couldnt find the paperwork is all .
If ANYONE is unhappy with the way things are going all that is needed is a phone call and I will either take your name off the list if you feel mistreated or I will be happy to refund the money if you have been charged .
There has been some set backs as I reported before with the windows , something that couldnt be helped , ALL orders are in and those that havent been charged yet will be charged this next week as I am in Indy right now with my sons wedding and will be back on Tues , but ALL orders are in !!
My phone has been forwarded to my cell and I have VERY good reception so contacting me is NOT a problem .
Please be patient

Thanks

highgeer

Loc.
Denver, CO
Picked it up!

Hey all - I just got back from picking up my top today. Blake at STC was very friendly on the phone and in person. I'm really glad I was able to finally get a bikini top and support a local business at the same time. Randy - thanks for helping this through!

Awnrie69 - I would be jealous and an unhappy camper as well, but remember you're dealing with fellow Bronco folk who aren't just there to take your money. I'm sure it will all work out and there was a mixup that can be resolved. I wish I'd seen your post before I picked mine up today because I would've done what I could to help you while I was at STC.

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Re: Picked it up!

highgeer said:
Hey all - I just got back from picking up my top today. Blake at STC was very friendly on the phone and in person. I'm really glad I was able to finally get a bikini top and support a local business at the same time. Randy - thanks for helping this through!

Awnrie69 - I would be jealous and an unhappy camper as well, but remember you're dealing with fellow Bronco folk who aren't just there to take your money. I'm sure it will all work out and there was a mixup that can be resolved. I wish I'd seen your post before I picked mine up today because I would've done what I could to help you while I was at STC.

Thank you for the thought... unfortunately I do not think that you would have been able to do much with STC. When I has spoken to them last week, they did not have any order in for me and recommended that I called Randy. I am understanding that STC received a huge amount of orders they were not expecting and had some issues wth backoders. They have been very friendly when I spoke to them. I wish that I coud say that I had the same exprerience with Randy. It took me several calls and when I finally was able to speak with him he had no record of me and had to retake my order and call it in STC. It is concerning since other people complained that he did not return calls and received patial orders. I never even got an apology. Then his post is like a slap in the face... I am tempted to take him up on his offer and get my money back from him and place the order with some one else. The only problem is who knows how much farther it would push out the order. I had needed it for a trip on Mother's day weekend. I have worked in customer care and customer relations for many years and I have learned that the most important thing in customer relationships (and at least a bare minimum) is to at least apologize if the customer has been inconvienced especially becauce of something that as not done on your end. I am pretty sure that I won't do business with him again even though I am sure that several other people have been happy with their interaction with him. I just do not feel that he cares to keep me as a customer and there are many vendors out there who deal solely in bronco stuff.

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
Randy, would it be unreasonable for you or STC to post a list of buyers and an ETA on when they could expect their tops?

MontrealBronco

Loc.
Montreal, Quebec
icecream man said:
Randy, would it be unreasonable for you or STC to post a list of buyers and an ETA on when they could expect their tops?

I agree. I haven't heard anything from STC or been charged on my CC. I am just wondering where I stand.

Jeff

red76

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
MontrealBronco said:
I agree. I haven't heard anything from STC or been charged on my CC. I am just wondering where I stand.

Jeff

I hate to put the pressure on but I'm in the same boat as Jeff and am asking myself the same questions.

Will

Vin-Man

Loc.
Milford, Illinois
I ordered a top and a bikini kit. Recieved it on April 29. It was short a mounting bracket. I called Randy and have had nothing but proffessional treatment from him. Second bracket is ordered but not recieved.

Randy called me this morning double checking to see if I've received the bracket. Although I haven't received it he verified it's order, and assured me he is following up on its delivery.

I have never, had such personal, and extrordionary service from any vendor. My hats off to Randy and Adventurous 4X4. You've earned this customers business.

Adventurous4x4

Loc.
Hagerstown , Md
STC Mass Buy

I am truely sorry that some of the people that have ordered tops feel that I have treated them badly
This was NOT the intent of the buy , to be treated badly and I do appologize for this .
I have been trying to keep everyone updated as to what has been going on with the buy in and truely appologize .
There are no excuses , just the time frame of production and ordering is slow , BUT , everyones order has been placed and even though I have been charged , I thought that it would save some greif on the customers part
I am sorry for the stress that I have put on all of you and thank you for your patience

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Randy, received mine today. I hope that the diffuculties incountered during this buy do not discourage you to host one in the future. Thanks for the smoking deal.

Jason

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
Talked with STC today and my top's ETA is 6/3 which is only a few days later than the original estimate. I was one of the last to order so hopefully everyone else is already enjoying their new tops.

icecream man

Loc.
Colorado
ChiefDan, try calling STC direct. They had all my info when I gave them a call last week.

Their number is 303.487.9939

blksn8k

I'm not sure what number I was on the list but mine came while I was on vacation the second week in May. I thought they were supposed to call before they shipped it but I never received a call. My neighbor put it in his garage until I got back. When I looked at the shipping label it had the wrong phone number. Not sure how that happened but no big deal. I got my top and I can't wait to install it. Now if I could just get the darn Bronco back to the garage. %) Thanks again Randy, Hotwheels, Jon and anybody else who I might have missed! ;D