• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Steering Wheels from Tom's Bronco Parts

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Tom's Bronco Parts is offering a mass buy on their Bronco steering wheel w/ Bronco logo. The buy will start on June 1, 2004.

Item: Bronco Steering Wheels from Tom's Bronco Parts - Colors include Red, Silver, Black or Blue

Price: $129 (normally $149)

Deadline: Starts June 1 and ends June 30, 2004

How to order: Call Toms At 541.779.1339 and tell them that you are placing an order for the Bronco Steering Wheel Mass Buy from ClassicBroncos.com

Description:
Put the ultimate custom touch on your Bronco with a custom wheel with the Bronco Script Logo right on the wheel. The Bronco script is on the horn button with "Tom's" engraved on the left spoke and "Parts" engraved on the right spoke. {edited by Admin 6-8-04} Wrapped with genuine Italian leather, this wheel has the feel of a fine sports car. Outer diameter is 13.75 inches.

7035Bluewheel.jpg

brian72

Early Bronco Student
I bought a silver one a couple months ago. Have not installed it yet....maybe they will retro me in the mass buy?? I need to call.

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
Just installed the Tom's steering wheel this weekend. Great fit and finish (made by Grant). Even has that rich leather smell and feel. Only had to do one small adjustment. The bolt holes on the aluminum collar were a hair too small. You also will need a thin wall socket (7/16" I believe) to get down inside the mounting collar. Unlike other Grant wheels, the horn button snaps in under the decorative faceplate.
Edge

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
well, the price settles it. looks like i'm puting a new wheel on with my new column. blue, blue, blue, blue!

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
Yup I been eyeballing a nice bling bling red one for a month now.

Got to work out a bug first then I will be in with both feets, now y'all will see me in most mass buys from now on!

vap13

?:? I love the looks of those steering wheels and want in but after always having a larger wheel how does the Bronco handle with a smaller one? I guess its something you get use to.
Paul

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i have the same size wheel on my bronco right now with no power steering and 31x12.50 tires on 15x10 rims. it's not bad when your moving and i can still steer it sitting still, but i'm a big guy.

PS

Loc.
Sebastopol, CA
Does anyone have a picture of this wheel installed? Mainly I'm curious about the view of the gauges throught the wheel; does the wheel need to installed off level to provide a clear view?

Bucmaster

OK guys, quick question for anyone who has installed one. The horn has 2 electrical connections and I only have one wire to hook up. Do I need to ground the other side?

Also, I put the wheel on and jumped in the drivers seat. Perfect view of everything. Feels great. Turns good (I do have power steering though).

Bucmaster

Just an update: My wheel does not have Bronco engraved in the lower spoke. It does have "Tom's" engraved in the left spoke and "Part's" engraved in the right spoke. And it does have "Bronco" on the horn.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Bucmaster,

can you take a photo of your wheel. Personally, I don't care to have Tom's or parts of the wheel. I just want Bronco!

Maybe we need to talk with Tom's on that point.

hihard77

Loc.
Phoenix AZ
whoooa! I agree that's a good looker right there.
I'd like to know if anyone found out why some have bronco, and some have tom's which will I get if I order one?
:)

PhantomEB

Loc.
Calgary, Alberta
I agree, I am ready to order right now, but I am also one who cares for forced advertising, on my DD F150 I dickered the dealer down 750 bucks to leave their stickers on my truck then got the decal remover out the minute I got it home. Needless to say they werent happy when I took the truck back for some service work.