• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run.....Nov. 2-4th @ SMORR

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
MCBC Fall Run has been set for the weekend of Nov. 2-4th at the Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch. With all the questions asked at OCBR, I figured we better get something rolling!

Same as usual, no registration fees, normal park fee apply, nothing set in stone, just a great group of Bronco owners getting together to have a great time wheeling and socializing. The Park has great facilities, bath houses and usually will open up the snack shack for us. I have yet to talk to Brandon but the web site says that they are open and I know he'll love to have us.

Click here for the link to SMORR's site

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
bump bump.....

not sure I'll make it, my traveling may be done for the year...

DShelton

Got some work left to go on mine but going to try to make it to this one. Also let a buddy know about it and he's hoping to come but he's starting a engine swap and fuel injection conversion so hopefully we'll get things together.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just put the cover on Burnie and cleared my mind of the fixes needed. Now I have to bring it back in the shop and make a to-do list again. The wife won't like this!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just put the cover on Burnie and cleared my mind of the fixes needed. Now I have to bring it back in the shop and make a to-do list again. The wife won't like this!

Shoulda never covered it up dude... lol

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK

Welcome to my world. As soon as I got mine unloaded, I got the question, "So what do you have to fix on it now??"

I am going to try and make this..Just gotta run it by the wife.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
I'll prolly be there as well David......think my wife is gonna come with me

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No fair... :(

I gotta fix fitting at top of PS/Ram Assist Hose before I do anything though, lol...

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
She gave me the green light as long as I can find a babysitter for the Saturday morning for her. "Hello MOM!!"

Is this a wheel Friday/Saturday event or what is typically going on? Where does everyone stay? I guess just give us the low down and I'll be there.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
She gave me the green light as long as I can find a babysitter for the Saturday morning for her. "Hello MOM!!"

Is this a wheel Friday/Saturday event or what is typically going on? Where does everyone stay? I guess just give us the low down and I'll be there.

This is where a few of us stayed last trip

http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1767

Decent.. Better than Knights Inn by Far, lol

Little Pricey I thought though Take you a Tent, slap it up on your trialer. The facilities @ SMORR are Great man, Showers, etc.....

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Got some work left to go on mine but going to try to make it to this one. Also let a buddy know about it and he's hoping to come but he's starting a engine swap and fuel injection conversion so hopefully we'll get things together.

Be awesome to have you. If you have never been to SMORR it is great, trails for any level.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Just camp! The showers and bathroom are top notch! My girlfriend and my kids will be coming with me and I PLAN on camping! LOL
Friday and saturday wheelin!

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I think we have to be back inside the gates by 12:00. In the past they let us park the rigs outside the gate though.

I can bring a set of axles for you Kyle! LOL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I think we have to be back inside the gates by 12:00. In the past they let us park the rigs outside the gate though.

I can bring a set of axles for you Kyle! LOL

Don't be jinxin him now... lol