• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run.....Nov. 2-4th @ SMORR

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I am planing on camping as of right now... Might even sleep in the back seat of the truck.

Last edited:

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
I think we will be staying at the hotel....I think my wife is going to come with me....if I can get her to play hooky from school

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I hoping for some decent weather! Tina and the kids are planning on coming too, there's not enough room in the camper shell for all of us....so tent camping is where it will be at! We might get an electric site and put heaters in it like I have done in the past for the camper shell.

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
well let me know if you get one cause i have a radiant type heater i could bring for you to use....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
they don't need no heater, just a few blankets.... good to go ;)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I hoping for some decent weather! Tina and the kids are planning on coming too, there's not enough room in the camper shell for all of us....so tent camping is where it will be at! We might get an electric site and put heaters in it like I have done in the past for the camper shell.

are you making peach cobbler this time too????;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I might try a different flavor, one peach and the other something else.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Busy working and helping friends out with stuff today, thanks for the BUMP!!!

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Wish we could make this one! not gonna drive the 69 and I'm not in the mood to flat tow %)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
SMORR is a great park, with it being around 200 miles from you....you'll have to put it on the list for next time!