• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run.....Nov. 2-4th @ SMORR

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
LOL.....nice David.....I'm sure ill be helping lift them out of your truck into his...LOL.....with what he has planned I don't blame him a bit....I wud do the same thing

joe

Bronco Guru
Well shoot!
We are meetin a group from northern Illinois there the weekend before thanksgiving

Last edited:
OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I always have family stuff to do on Thanskgiving, not to mention Tina and I are part of the crazy bunch that does the Black Friday shopping. We get all the Christmas shopping done in one day that way. Never fails we have different plans close to the same time!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I always have family stuff to do on Thanskgiving, not to mention Tina and I are part of the crazy bunch that does the Black Friday shopping. We get all the Christmas shopping done in one day that way. Never fails we have different plans close to the same time!

I hope you aren't at a customer's house, "indisposed" ha ha :)

YellowBronc

Bronco God
We'll have to see if we can make this one. It may be around the time the house is finished and we may be moving stuff in then. I'm hopeful for the latter!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We'll have to see if we can make this one. It may be around the time the house is finished and we may be moving stuff in then. I'm hopeful for the latter!

I understand wanting to get moved back in. Any which way it will work out...still hope you can join us!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hey do you and Tina want to do my shopping too?????;)
Floyd & I tried that Black Friday stuff ONE time and that was all it took.
I try to do some now and some later...Went to Lowe's today and what
do I find.....Christmas trees/decorations and others stuff too....
WTH??? It's not even Oct. 1 yet!!!!!!!!!!!! I suppose tomorrow
I'll hear Christmas music %) I ain't ready for this!

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
We won't be able to make this one, was drawn for a special deer hunt that weekend so I will be in the woods thinking about y'all.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
My wife is as excited as I am about going. Just got the new alternator on, almost 15 volts, hope that fixes the problem of dying and backfiring on the trails like at OCBR last week. Thanks for all the help you guys gave us. Burnie, I'm trying to get the coil retainers on before the run.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The more the merrier!

Christine, we just have a fun stress free day watching all the idiots scrambling for the "deal" of the day. We do usually come home spending less, but it's a great way to get a 4 day weekend and all the shopping done as well. You have to be able to laugh at the people and not get stressed out!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
The more the merrier!

Christine, we just have a fun stress free day watching all the idiots scrambling for the "deal" of the day. We do usually come home spending less, but it's a great way to get a 4 day weekend and all the shopping done as well. You have to be able to laugh at the people and not get stressed out!

I just have a r-e-a-l-l-y hard time getting up at 3 or 4 in the morning
to go shop :p

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wife is as excited as I am about going. Just got the new alternator on, almost 15 volts, hope that fixes the problem of dying and backfiring on the trails like at OCBR last week. Thanks for all the help you guys gave us. Burnie, I'm trying to get the coil retainers on before the run.

Okay, for the record, my Bronco is Burnie, I'm Thom. I hope they work out for you.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
My rock lights are ordered and will be here at the end of the week. I will fab up some mounts and have them on by the end of the month. Not in a hurry since I didn't break anything at OCBR. Well... One minor fix (increase PS Pump pressure).