• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC FALL RUN....Nov. 22-24th @ SMORR

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The new dates are Nov. 22-24th.

The annual fall run at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch, just a bunch of Bronco owners getting together for a good time. Wheeling and camping is what it's about....some stay in the hotel nearby. Normal park rates apply, very informal!

Any questions...post up!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381461027.942069.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381461054.721873.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381461075.938522.jpg

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We always notice you big boy..

Will see if I can make it.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Ummm..............you seem to be missing some things under there.%)

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
How many fuel pumps do I need to bring? We're coming unless something unforseen happens, like I'm dead. When are most of you getting there, Thursday night or Friday?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
How many fuel pumps do I need to bring? We're coming unless something unforseen happens, like I'm dead. When are most of you getting there, Thursday night or Friday?

Nice meeting you at OCBR man.. Keep forgetting to say something to ya.

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
I hope me and the wife can make it. I don't think she is too happy with sleeping in a tent though. Thats ok, she can compromise for me once in a while. If we do come we should get there around noon or so.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I hope me and the wife can make it. I don't think she is too happy with sleeping in a tent though. Thats ok, she can compromise for me once in a while. If we do come we should get there around noon or so.

Tell her to sleep in the truck. You might have a little problem with that unless your going to sleep with the door open and your legs hanging out.

Noon on Friday I guess?

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Getting my new to me slide in camper ready..... Who's camping with me?

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Cool David. Post up some pictures when you get it loaded. I've been informed our 3 year old granddaughter's birthday is that weekend, I don't know Sat or Sun, so I spoke to soon about being dead as I might be if I don't attend that. I'm hoping it's Sunday as we can do both. We'll see.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
a2a5a8az.jpg

6ebe2ydu.jpg

by7uqyry.jpg

6e5u3ety.jpg

mepunuty.jpg

There some work to be done still, I fixed a water leak and started fixing the ceiling. I'm going to replace the ref and the counter top next.

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Tell her to sleep in the truck. You might have a little problem with that unless your going to sleep with the door open and your legs hanging out.

Noon on Friday I guess?

Will be friday if we make it, was just informed that we have a wedding to attend on Saturday. So not sure at this point, gonna try and weasel out of the wedding.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks like that ought to do the trick for ya David.. Nice to be comfortable that's for sure

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
No go for me...........daughter has a basketball tournament that weekend.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm not sure about Friday but am planning on being there Saturday.