• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC FALL RUN....Nov. 22-24th @ SMORR

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Ok guys..... I have a problem with the Nov. 1-3 date. Tina has to have a minor surgery on the 1st. We found out the appointment today....she has to have her gall bladder removed.

I can't do it the 2nd weekend so the 3 or the 4th weekends are the options... I know there was some conflicts with others on the 1st weekend too. So what's everyone's opinion???

Fordgal1094

Loc.
Gerald
Sorry for the change of weekends!

Ok guys..... I have a problem with the Nov. 1-3 date. Tina has to have a minor surgery on the 1st. We found out the appointment today....she has to have her gall bladder removed.

I can't do it the 2nd weekend so the 3 or the 4th weekends are the options... I know there was some conflicts with others on the 1st weekend too. So what's everyone's opinion???

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
The date change is good with me. I just found a few ring gear teeth laying on the bottom of my front housing. :-X Ordered a list of parts last night.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It looks like more is leaning toward the Nov. 22-24. Keep posting guys and gals!

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Good luck on your surgery.....hope everything goes good.....and a speedy recovery

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok

Sorry for the change of weekends!

No problem on the changes for us. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Just don't try and do too much too early. You guys have some great kids so I know they will take good care of you! Good luck with the surgery.

Fordgal1094

Loc.
Gerald
Thanks guys!! Hopefully I won't be down too long! With David and the kids I know I will be in great hands! If things go ok I will be there to go wheelin with everyone! ;D

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Just found the new date change. Should work for us but it's deer season.

Last year we left the fall run Sat evening because Janice didn't feel well. The following Thurs had her gall bladder out. No problems, good luck Tina.

Dave, we've been gone since this thread started, in Roff, OK today. That camper looks suspiciously like one we have although since we're gone maybe ours is too, lol. You'll really like it. I have a couple of extra tiedowns if you're in need of them.

Steven

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I might have to take you up on them...or at least see how yours is tied down! Mine didn't come with any of that....

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Broken Sheet..? lol

back to the top

Don't order C bushings from Jeg's. The 1st set I ordered where discontinued, the second set are on back order.

This morning I got an invitation to my buddy's engagement party. Guess when it is! The 23rd..... Dang it man! :(