• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall run @ SMORR, Nov. 18-20

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Same as usual, a informal event for the Missouri/Mid Western guys to get together. Normal park rates apply, no T-shirts, no entry fees, just come out and wheel with us. Some of us camp, some stay at the motel, if you need more info post up and we will get it to you!

I'll probably get to the park on Friday morning about 9ish and stay till Sunday early PM. I will most likely be camping at the park.

Any questions give me a call,
314-803-6917
David

joe

Bronco Guru
well it looks like were gonna make it... I hope ;D

whats the name of the hotel?

Were gonna meet a group of fine wheelin friends there Thursday and we'll leave Sunday.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
If it's not cold and windy with a chance of rain I might make it.%);D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
November, hhhhhmmmm. Let me take a wild guess on the weather

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
It's SMORR John, you know the wind is going to blow. I won't make this event, I have a previous engagement.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Should be able to make this. November.........should be mid 70's, calm wind and sunny. ;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Should be able to make this. November.........should be mid 70's, calm wind and sunny. ;D

In Florida!

I know a bunch of the Texas guys are supposed to be coming up that weekend as well. I haven't seen any of them talking anywhere about it since OCBR. The weather could be cold and ugly but it maybe sunny and 70 like Don said, have to wait and see.... :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks like I won't make it David! Maybe next time! Will look forward to the Pics though.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
In Florida!

I know a bunch of the Texas guys are supposed to be coming up that weekend as well. I haven't seen any of them talking anywhere about it since OCBR. The weather could be cold and ugly but it maybe sunny and 70 like Don said, have to wait and see.... :cool:

It's like we say around here "if you don't like the weather in Arkansas....go back to where ever the hell you came from.";D

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
We will have a good group of IIinoizs boys and friends from all over down there that weekend. Some camping, some at motel.Arriving after lunch on Thursday. Going home on Monday. See ya all there.
Brad

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We will have a good group of IIinoizs boys and friends from all over down there that weekend. Some camping, some at motel.Arriving after lunch on Thursday. Going home on Monday. See ya all there.
Brad

You'll have a head start on us. I have taken off too much work already this year. With going to Tennessee, Texas, SMORR and Arkansas all with the Bronco, the time is limited!

joe

Bronco Guru
Brad

we too!, C ya there! ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bump....

Looks like some of the TX bunch will be there as well that weekend David. ;)