• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall run @ SMORR, Nov. 18-20

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We tried planning it that way at OCBR, that way we would get another chance to wheel with them again!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We tried planning it that way at OCBR, that way we would get another chance to wheel with them again!

Yup, I remember that now "skipped my mind"

But at least your back at the top ;D

Have a GREAT day Mister!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
dang i tried but no vacation and money left. i really want to go guess maybe some other time:(

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
and of course the "son in law" to get the harness in. ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
and of course the "son in law" to get the harness in. ;D

well yeah he's getting practice for the zebra bronco, you know you have to teach them young;D but not sure which is cheaper feeding him or paying him for the work;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
SMORR is always a good time, no matter how windy or cold it gets!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
OK, got my camping spot reserved.........spot #28. See everyone there Friday night.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
guess I'm prolly out- no front axle done yet. if its done by then I'll be there.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The trails are similair to Flat Nasty as far as the rock/mud/dirt. They are a lot better marked and I think they have more trails. Put it this way, Flat Nasty is only 80 miles from my door and it's been almost 2 years since I have been there. I have been to SMORR probably about 5 times and is 180 miles away.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
OK, got my camping spot reserved.........spot #28. See everyone there Friday night.

I have mine reserved, I don't remember what it was though. Maybe 26 or 27? I know it was against the back along the camping area.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
You have time! Just put your mind to it!!!

Somebody else is doing the gears for me right now. I'll check again to see. I did get my fw rear completely done last weekend. It would track pretty funny going down the road with the full width rear and standard front!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It sucks waiting on someone else. If your hauling it don't worry about the track difference, it will still wheel! Lol

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
True, but the Bucking from mismatched gears when going down the trails will get old quick! ha! I do really want to go though-and I already have the week after off work so that's always nice

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The trails are similair to Flat Nasty as far as the rock/mud/dirt. They are a lot better marked and I think they have more trails. Put it this way, Flat Nasty is only 80 miles from my door and it's been almost 2 years since I have been there. I have been to SMORR probably about 5 times and is 180 miles away.

That's a place I still need to hit one of these days!!!