• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall run @ SMORR, Nov. 18-20

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
You guys have fun and stay warm and dry. Can't have any body killing over from pneumonia because you don't have better sense.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I can't make it, got to work all day Saturday the 19th and no way to get out of it. I know you guys who can make it will be having a great time, and it may not even be that cold this year, but even if it is, well what the heck, you will be having fun anyway ;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Looks like it will be wet, maybe not rain but Thursday has a good chance of rain. I might want to consider my Boggers in the rear! LOL

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Ahhh c'mon, you guys don't really think it's going to be cold, wet an windy do ya? Don't tell me I'm going to have to put my hard top back on.

Sorry to hear you guys aren't going to make it John/Alan. Maybe next time.

A buddy of mine at work is putting together a "Johnny Cash" jeep for the trip. He is literary piecing this thing together from several vehicles. It'll be powered by a Buick V-6. Has a body of a cj-5 with a cj-7 hood. Holes all over it. It will surely be something to see if it makes the trip down the trails or not. He was with me on the December trip which got him trying to put something together to offroad with. Should be fun!

BradH

Loc.
Blandinsville, Il
August
BG

BG

BG

joe

Bronco Guru
Lookin forward to seein old friends, and meetin new one's too.

This will be our first trip to SMOR, I luv goin to new place.

still got a few thing to do but looks like we'll be there Thursday night.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Cool, we'll be there Friday morning. I think you'll be impressed with the facilities and park in general.

BIGED

Guru ????
Ill be there friday in the morning and david is spot on its a great place.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Weather looks to be good, a chance of rain on Sat. but only 30%. Low in the high 40's and high's in the upper 60's.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Hope not!

Just changed my bushings....I think I got every bit of life and then some out of them. They are the bushings between the D60 and long arms!

48acd124-542d-fded.jpg