• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC's New Years Day trail ride, Flat Nasty Offroad Park @ Jadwin, MO

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Missouri Classic Bronco Crawler's

***Event location and dates were changed due to temps and weather conditions in other areas preventing most from coming.***

The event was held at Flat Nasty Offroad Park and was very small, most of the people that had show interest and were going to attend had too much snow in their area. The temps were in the single digits in the morning and upper 20's in the afternoon!

Next year I would love to try it at Seymour again.

Here's the start of a new Bronco club and their first informal event! As we progress, I hope to have a more organized annual event on New Years or other dates??

SMORR Offroad Park in Seymour, MO is going to be the hosting grounds. I have talked to the park manager and he is excited about making it a annual event. This year it will be informal, normal park fees, no scheduled events or t-shirts. Just a bunch of great people getting together and wheeling.

This year will be perfect, we have a 3 day weekend - Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The park will be open on Thursday to Sunday, they have very nice facility's with 43 elec. camping sites and a couple of hotels near by.

For you guys that are not familiar with this park, the trails are very similar to the trails at Superlift Offroad Park in Hot Springs, AR.

SMORR Offroad Park

Near by hotels

Facebook event page

Any questions feel free to call me at 314-803-6917, PM or email me at mcbc4x4@gmail.com.

Hope to see you there,
David

Last edited:

samamarshall

Man...I would totally come there if my bronco wasn't a piece of shiot. I don't think it would make the trip from STL to there.

I'll set a goal to get it nice and reliable by next year (and able to run down the interstate).

That park is amazing. I didn't know anything like that existed anywhere close to me. Time to plan

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
When I talked to Gordon he was planning on coming, Christine and Floyd said that they were going to try to make it, possibly the Duncans. That's all that I know from Tulsa.

Keep talking to the Duncan's Barry, I think it's around 200 miles from you guys. About the same distance for Jamey and I.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
we are talking about it david, it will depend on where we are at on scott's new house and tires for his horse. the duncans

I understand, I wouldn't let Scott's tire stand in your way. The tires I had on mine last time I was there wasn't much better than his and were 16.5's, so that means 15 psi. was the lowest I ran them.

It would be great if you could make it!

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Hey David, I dont see the little motel right in town on the list. That would be a good cheap motel to stay at.

Wasn't it Seymour Country Inn? I called them about pricing and they aren't that cheap. They said for a 2 double bed room with 4 adults it would be $68 including tax. For the same room with 2 adults and 2 kids it would be $58 a night. To get this discount you have to ask for Sandy and tell them you are going to SMORR. She said it was a 10% discount?

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
The tires I had on mine last time I was there wasn't much better than his and were 16.5's, so that means 15 psi. was the lowest I ran them.

David

Yea those 16.5's can be knocked off the bead at 15 psi at SMORR.....don't ask me how I know.%)

Jacksfork

Loc.
Seymour
HEY ALL,

JUST WANTED TO DROP BY AND SAY HI! ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME, PM ME OR GIVE ME A CALL.
THANKS,
Brandon Powell
SMORR
www.SMORR.net
417-827-3952

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I know, I know, pick me......! LOL.

Are you going to try to make the trip again Rick?

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Bump!!!

What about the rest of the OK group, we haven't heard a response yet!