• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC's New Years Day trail ride, Flat Nasty Offroad Park @ Jadwin, MO

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It was pretty safe once we tied it off using the winch and blocked the back tires.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I cannot wait! It will be great to see some EB's at the park I missed howipalooza.

Do you go to the park often? I have only been there once but I love it. I can't wait to get on the rest of the trials I missed.

David

bronco_72

Loc.
SPRINGFIELD
I used to go often but this spring we had are first child so I have only been once this year. It is amazing what they have done to the place. It will eventually be one of the top parks in the midwest if it is not already.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I think it already is the top park in the Midwest!
I used to go often but this spring we had are first child so I have only been once this year. It is amazing what they have done to the place. It will eventually be one of the top parks in the midwest if it is not already.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru

Mark it on the calender, I'm looking forward to meeting you!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Well I figured it's 2 1/2 hrs from home, so that would make it 7 hrs coming back from MS on the 2nd, so it depends on how I'm feelin at that point if I stop by ;)

I think you should make it.... you didn't make it to OCBR! You have to make it to at least one wheeling event!%)

Jacksfork

Loc.
Seymour
Did i mention we are going to set off some big fireworks to ring in the new yr.

Brandon
SMORR

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Did i mention we are going to set off some big fireworks to ring in the new yr.

Brandon
SMORR

I figured you would have something going on for the Thursday night festivities!;D

Is there going to be a bonfire for heat that night as well or just the campfires we bring? I'll give you a call next week Brandon.

David

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
hey,hey,hey..............look what was in my fortune cookie today.....;D
maybe our luck is gonna change by New Years!!!!!

Attachments

• 09120915320.pdf
    142.8 KB · Views: 16