• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I hosed off the first layer off today. Filled in a low spot in the back yard pretty good!

74creamsickle

Loc.
Perkasie.PA
I started washing yesterday. There will be a round two for sure. I know how you guys that went wheeling feel.I only got mud from the feild Sat night. Yes my 4 wheel drive works fine.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Anyone get all the mud/crap off your truck ???

I power washed under the truck twice, drove through a few huge rain storms, and still got a ton of that mud under there.

I took it to the car wash and blew most of it off. I still need to give it a proper bath.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Thanks Kim, i think.....was great meeting your whole family. You guys were alot of fun...I got one layer of the VA red cement, as i call it, off but stillneeds a few more blasts with the washer

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I got most of the mud off on the sunday after the event and got a little body damage just above my driverside tail light. (rolled back into a tree trying to get over a log!!) I am sure I will find plenty more mud when I am laying under it doing my 435 trans swap!!!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
dirt? how about body damage? I had my fair share, the bodyman will be happy to see me !!

I didn't notice anything on Iron Bear that will require a trip to the body shop? ;)

Seems to have made it through it all unscathed! ;D

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
I put air in my tires last Sunday, looked for body damage. May wash it this Sunday if I can get the tractor to stand it on end. Then I can buff out the paint. Unless I go wheeling again.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I didn't notice anything on Iron Bear that will require a trip to the body shop? ;)

Seems to have made it through it all unscathed! ;D

Then again..you routinely use a buffer to maintain that beauty too..the only buffer I've ever seen with pads rated in 'teeth per inch'..:p