• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2012 East Coast Bronco Round Up SWAP MEET

robbo1a

Loc.
Chester
Bestop Bikini

I've got a brand new bestop bikini...
Only out of the box 1 time.
Didn't fit over my new cage, so back in the box it went.
Designed to fit standard single hoop roll bar/ cage.
Just the top and rear mounting hardware. No windshield
Gonna go through my shed and see what else I have lying around...
See you at Gore!

Rob Oliver

Last edited:

OlHorse

Loc.
Richmond, VA
I've got a 3 speed connected to a Dana 20 out of a V8 (prob like a lot of folks on this thread) that I would love to get out of the garage floor and see it go to good use. I would pay somebody $75 to take it from me... just kidding!!! But I would sell it all for $75 and will bring it to the Roundup. It will probably cost that much in fuel transporting it! Heck, the D20 is worth that alone, but ya gotta take it all!! LMK if anyone is interested. I want a sure-sell as I don't want to carry it back home.

I also have a nice set of EB 2V 302 Heads that have been completely redone by a machine shop, work perfectly, and have less than 2K miles on them. The also have Comp springs and Comp extreme steel roller rockers. I carried them to the roundup the past two years and set them out with a sign on them to no avail. I don't want to transport them again unless there is some real interest. I'll take $100 for the set. I think the rollers cost me around $150. Again, would like to see them go to good use by a fellow EB driver.

is_wiz

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
I have....
Edelbrock 1405 carb, with offroading springs
Eaton truetrac limited slip 4.10 to 3.50 dana 44
HEI dizzy from jeffs

I need,

front disc brakes

OP
OP
cesco

cesco

With just a little over a week until the roundup, if anyone is looking to make deal with someone to bring their treasures to Gore, get the deal made!;D

It appears that most of us do not like loading up a bunch of stuff to take to Gore and end up taking 99.99% of it back home with you, so try to let anyone who posted up (for sale, trade, or wanted) that they need to bring it to Gore.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Anyone have a passenger side (or the set is ok too) rear side reflector for a 68 Bronco?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Gas Tank from 1977 plastic tanks with new sender AND
Like new skid plate (minor surface rust inside). Comes with skid plate, back metal panel protector which bolts to main skid plate and frame, gas tank and metal tank holding strap. Over $300 new, make reasonable offer. Can bring to GORE.

Also have:

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197097&highlight=bronco

AND

Brand new STC Soft Top - the top only (none of the metal parts to mount it). It is black with tinted windows.

Never installed, vinyl is still soft, in original shipping bag and ready to replace an old damaged top.

I would use this but I do not have the complete hardware to install and figured it would be worth more to someone just needing the top.

Here is a link to the style, the mounting around the doors is different (uses channel around doors, like the new extreme fabric version) than the velcro around doors Rampage version. $400

http://classicbroncos.com/soft_top_install.shtml

Looking for FULL Family Roll Cage, air conditioning setup, Can Back soft top, and JD2 Model 3 Bender Dies.

Attachments

• sept%2030%20680.jpg
    sept%2030%20680.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 4
  • sept%2030%20678.jpg
    sept%2030%20678.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4