• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Lunch at the Lube! Meet & Greet ** PICS PAGE 6 **

ransil

Bronco Guru
finally have my '77 up and running with new 351w, etc...but working that day and can't make it :(

have fun ya'll and take lots of pics. hope to make to an event later. all the best!

call in sick tell them you have bronchitis ;D

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I'm still in the process of performing upgrades, but I may try to make both the MEB M&G and Crozet Run. Let's hope the weather continues to remain unseasonably warm.

Axel, ever find out anymore on those rims??? ;D

Thanks Tony,

I am thinking the ride along might be the way to go. Thanks!

I will be driving, can easily meet at Zions. Also there should be plenty of open seats on Sunday, I may have one.

call in sick tell them you have bronchitis ;D

Wonder is that would work at the club meeting?????

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Hey I understand if you are suffering from bronchitis accompanied by
....hack....cough........weeeez that an ample dose of Quaker Steak and Lube followed directly by some fresh Crozet Va Mountain Aire is just what the Dr. orders!!
(Prescription not required, use only as directed! Caution: Use of this remedy may become addictive.)

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
We'll be there. Hope the weather gods are a little kinder to us this year. This is a great family event and the Steak & Lube did a great job keeping up with the crowd last year.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We'll be there. Hope the weather gods are a little kinder to us this year. This is a great family event and the Steak & Lube did a great job keeping up with the crowd last year.

Knock on wood, but the 10-day forecast for Richmond looks pretty good! High of 63 and slight chance of rain (30%). At least better than the bitter cold of last year! ;D

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
BTT ..
ok so it's getting close now Sat @ the Lube , and some of us wheeling of Sunday . ;D

as of now looks like Bronco Biff - 70greenhorn - fdezone - iwilbcnu -Develdog and me - TM Toys will be wheeling ;D ,, if u want to join us plz let me know .. thanks for your time ..

Bronco Biff

Contributor
RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY!!!!! Would they quit changing the forecast? Can somebody call to get the sunny and high of 60 one they were reporting the other day?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
not making this one :cry: putting everything together to go to Super Celebration instead....bummer

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
It’s not looking to good for Chara and I this weekend. Kids activities... home stuff... :(

If you want us to join any of the meetings by phone just let me know. We are up for the Round Up kids activities again this year.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Randy, John, sorry to hear you all can't make it. Maybe next time . . .

Weather for Richmond is looking a little better than it was looking - yesteerday the Weather Channel was saying 70% chance of rain. Now saying 50% chance of rain in the morning tapering to 30% chance in the afternoon. And it won't be nearly as cold as it was last year! So it's looking good!

(But I'm bringing an umbrella just in case!)

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
BTT ..
ok so it's getting close now Sat @ the Lube , and some of us wheeling of Sunday . ;D

as of now looks like Bronco Biff - 70greenhorn - fdezone - iwilbcnu -Develdog and me - TM Toys will be wheeling ;D ,, if u want to join us plz let me know .. thanks for your time ..

Hey Tony,

I doesn't look like I am going to make the Richmond run, but I am definitely in for Sunday, do you know what time everyone is getting together and where. Best breakfast sandwiches in town are the the Brownsville market!

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
Hey Tony,

I doesn't look like I am going to make the Richmond run, but I am definitely in for Sunday, do you know what time everyone is getting together and where. Best breakfast sandwiches in town are the the Brownsville market!

aww man sorry u goin miss Richmond lots of cool rigs from one extreme to the other .. Good stuff for sure ..

Sunday - Need to be ready to wheel by 9 on Sun ,, I'll be driving backway so that market will be out of my way. I need to b there 8:30ish since I'm the guide . U still have my cell # ? call me on Sat .

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
aww man sorry u goin miss Richmond lots of cool rigs from one extreme to the other .. Good stuff for sure ..

Sunday - Need to be ready to wheel by 9 on Sun ,, I'll be driving backway so that market will be out of my way. I need to b there 8:30ish since I'm the guide . U still have my cell # ? call me on Sat .

Yeah, I'm a little bummed, I was really looking forward to the EBs and the wings. Thanks Tony, I'll give you a ring on Sat.

Last edited:

MooseyFate

Loc.
Colo Spgs, CO
Some of you already heard; but I will not be making it either. Seems that pieces in my back didn't want to stay where they belonged...... so dr had to remove them. Bed/floor bound & unable to drive for 3 weeks.

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
Please send me photos

I would like to be bombarded with pictures from this weekends Meet & Greet!:cool:
Please send full resolution photos to mebeventphotos@gmail.com to be posted on the MEB web site for all to enjoy.

Thank you
Steve Stewart

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Some of you already heard; but I will not be making it either. Seems that pieces in my back didn't want to stay where they belonged...... so dr had to remove them. Bed/floor bound & unable to drive for 3 weeks.

I guess you didn't hear about the "unofficial" rule where we assign everything to the new guy?;D Just kidding, I am very sorry about your back. I know how painful that can be. Best of luck for a successful recovery. We'll miss seeing you and Ellen this weekend.
Judy

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
It’s not looking to good for Chara and I this weekend. Kids activities... home stuff... :(

If you want us to join any of the meetings by phone just let me know. We are up for the Round Up kids activities again this year.

John, sorry you and Chara can't make it tomorrow. We'll keep you in the loop on the RU plans.
Judy