• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Rausch Creek Summer Run - August 18 **PICS PG 3**

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
You're invited to MEB's Summer Ride at Rausch Creek Off Road Park, Tremont, PA on Saturday August 18. Be at RC all checked in and ready to roll at 9:00 a.m. Again this year we'll probably have a couple of different level groups going out. Pack a lunch - we'll eat on the trail. Bring plenty of water because it will likely be hot!

See the Rausch Creek site for details about RC and directions to the park. See MEB's site for more details and updates.

Please post up if you would like to join us.

Here's a few pics from previous RC events.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Drew, You know, when that stuff is out, Atlas was re-built, a few minor things and upgraded to the 32 spline output shaft. All good, should be put back together this week.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I'll be up there Friday night, anyone else?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Bump!

Now that the Wrench & Roast is Bronco history, the RC Summer Run is the next MEB event. Who else is coming??

Sounds like we have a couple of campers for Friday night - I just might do the same! ;D

chris

No more Rock Crawler
You're camping out Friday night? I will be there camping too Chris.

Yea, we should be up there 7-8pm depending on traffic and if I can get the Bronco loaded in time. Just look for the Big White Work and Play Toy Hauler camper.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I dont think I am going to make it again. I am away the week before with the family and I am sure I will have to play catch up with my yard and everything else. Looks like the only MEB event I am going to make this year is The Fall Cruise because Im hosting it!!%)

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I dont think I am going to make it again. I am away the week before with the family and I am sure I will have to play catch up with my yard and everything else. Looks like the only MEB event I am going to make this year is The Fall Cruise because Im hosting it!!%)

Have the details on that yet? I want to get my RV spot at the campground.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Dlish

Most of the parts are ordered, I don't know if it will be back together in time.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 24

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
Gary, and count on people yet? scoped some new trails at RC yesterday.