• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Richmond Hooters Get Together

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Broncitis said:
Maybe, but it won't be you if we base it on distance. ;D

Hey that's cool. I thought for sure I would be the only one traveling as far as I am. Good to know I'm not alone :p

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
anyone going that is good with doors, more specifically latches and adjusting the door play? i installed my soft top and with out the hard top, my doors are kind of jacked up. they close, but they dont totally latch. :(

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Is anyone else bouncing off the walls yet! Damn I am stoked about this!!!!

Too bad it is presently slated to rain....oh well! I have 5 days to get the weather stripping on!!!!

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
angrytodd said:
if some one has a shop book for a 77 can you bring it with you I would like to see the part on the tranny thanks

What do you need, I should be able to scan my book.

angrytodd

Loc.
deale,maryland
I need to see the part on how to put it back in with out it falling apart Ive broke two of them when I went to put it back
and I dont know if the 73 and the 77 are the same ?

71 BRNCO

meathead let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Also I have AAA incase something happens I can get towed for 100 miles for free!!

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
71 BRNCO said:
meathead let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Also I have AAA incase something happens I can get towed for 100 miles for free!!

lol...hope it doesnt come to that :eek:

what i am thinking of doing if i cant figure it out myself is just driving it anyways. once it get started its fine and its just the starting that isnt dependable. it isnt getting worse really and in the end has started everytime but once(i think i gave up to seeon), it just can take a few miuntes. I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THE TRIP! im hoping one of the guys at monkeys house can look at it quick. if it is looking questionable to drive, then ill leave it home.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I am in.
I will hook up with someone to ride down.....
Orange Crush, you got a seat..?
I will likely give you a call this evening.
See you all there.
Hey BMC, is your Bro comin?

Chris

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
ChrisinWV said:
I am in.
I will hook up with someone to ride down.....
Orange Crush, you got a seat..?
I will likely give you a call this evening.
See you all there.
Hey BMC, is your Bro comin?

Chris

Chris,

I got your message. I just got home from my son's basketball game. Things have changed a bit on my end. I do still plan on going but the Bronco will not be making the trip. There were some things that I had to get done this week but work interfered as usual. I'll give you a shout tomorrow when I know for sure what I'm doing.

Bob