• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Round-Up, Gore, VA - PICS and VIDS!

Fordfilly

Loc.
Ford Part Heaven
Have bill bring some shooting ear muffs. That should help muffle out some of that campfire noise. ;D

That is kinda funny right there because I just purchased two basic pair for him and Michael when we went shooting on Sunday....ME, well I have those really expensive pair that amplifies voices but instantly block out any noise over a certain decibel.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ME, well I have those really expensive pair that amplifies voices but instantly block out any noise over a certain decibel.

She wears 'em around the house all the time. Not sure what I should be thinkin about dat..%)

Broncitis

MEB Founder
LOL ok who's bronco is that with diamond plate truknutz:eek:

That's my beater Iron Bear! ;D

Gary (Scoop) made those when I was making fun of Diamond plate and truck nutz in a thread on here a while back. He hung them when I was not looking.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

Gary (Scoop) made those when I was making fun of Diamond plate and truck nutz in a thread on here a while back. He hung them when I was not looking.

LOL I remember that thread;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
hasn't that thing had fuel issues the last couple years and outings?

Yes, and no one who has looked at it figured it out until I stumbled onto it this weekend. The screen under the needle and seat was full of crap.

I replaced the filters, fuel line, pump, added 2 electric pumps on the trail, dropped the tank at camp and drained a gallon of water out of it, etc. before we found the real problem!:-[

She runs so good now FoMoCo was going to reissue the warrenty on it! ;D

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru

LMAO..I didn't know that was where that came from. Nice touch..that and the dragon air freshener hangin on the rearview really make 'er stand out.;D

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Figured you were waiting for Bill to install some "Fool Injection"

Iron Bear already is fool injected..just a differnt model than what is in my rig. I have the taller version with polished top..Drew's is the shorter stouter version with fuzzy top..;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder
LMAO..I didn't know that was where that came from. Nice touch..that and the dragon air freshener hangin on the rearview really make 'er stand out.;D

Although I have added a few touches like the tires and wheels, I have tried to maintain the original charm as provided by the original owner, therefore the diamond plate nuts seemed a perfect fit in this rare case! ;D

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
You keep that in the garage? What, were applying another coat of Zaino?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru

He's waiting for Ford to call and ask him if they can put Iron Bear in the Dearborne showroom too.;D

cesco

Admit it Drew you're liking the diamond plate and the nutz....

Broncitis

MEB Founder

I'm afraid that if I leave it outside there may not be enough left to take to next years Roundup! ;D

Actually, I pulled it in to try out the new 2 post lift for the first time on Saturday. :)

I figured if something were going to let go it would be better to have Iron Bear on it than the 66 Roadster or 77 Ranger! :eek:

cesco

finally remembered to get my camera out of the bronco.. here are some of the pic's that I took..

Attachments

• roundup08 001.jpg
    roundup08 001.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 8
  • roundup08 002.jpg
    roundup08 002.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 7
  • roundup08 003.jpg
    roundup08 003.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 6
  • roundup08 008.jpg
    roundup08 008.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 8
  • roundup08 009.jpg
    roundup08 009.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 12
  • roundup08 010.jpg
    roundup08 010.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I am sorry I missed seeing that BII wheel. It was set up pretty nice!

cesco

oh yeah, I didn't want Chris to miss out on seeing his photo shoot;D