• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Round-Up, Gore, VA - PICS and VIDS!

cesco

oops.... here they are.

Attachments

• roundup08 007.jpg
    roundup08 007.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 22
  • roundup08 011.jpg
    roundup08 011.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 27

cesco

I am sorry I missed seeing that BII wheel. It was set up pretty nice!

well Gary, Bill and I tried to get you to go in our group on Saturday but you decided to run with the street group.....:p
that's what i should have done and maybe the spring hanger would still be atatched:eek: :eek: :eek:

the guy in the BII, Kevin, went pretty good. he was telling me some of the things that he has made for it.. pretty cool guy, i hope to wheel with him sometime in the future at rausch creek.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
ummmm 20 borrowed bucks and about $700 in prizes, I did well again....LOL
Drew thanks for that email you sent me just before the event, kept me from missing out on all the fun! Thanks guys for letting me share in the fun! it was a great time as always! Think that was my seventh roundup out of ten, hell I'm getting to be an old timer now...LOL

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
You need to take lessons from Liston...and be able to sleep in a folding chair with your head in your own lap all night.;D He must have been a yoga instructor in another life...either that or he gets really really limp..:p

I got your limp ole man.....LOL %)
Was great campin with you all once again, and I even brought my OWN chair this time! maybe one of these years I'll bring a bronco to sleep in......

ransil

Bronco Guru
ummmm 20 borrowed bucks and about $700 in prizes, I did well again....LOL
Drew thanks for that email you sent me just before the event, kept me from missing out on all the fun! Thanks guys for letting me share in the fun! it was a great time as always! Think that was my seventh roundup out of ten, hell I'm getting to be an old timer now...LOL

Someday we might see a running Bronco at an event.

Chris does get credit for bringing a non running bronco to the 40th, it never left the trailer.

vt89gtvert

Loc.
Danville
Hello all,

This is John (The guy who got engaged at the round-up. Just posting some of my pics (I copied the thread from FSB since it takes to long to retype it all...)

Right now I am just posting the pics. These pics were taken with an $89 walmart camera since I left both of my other digital cams at home:banghead.

This was the rig I was lucky enough to get to grab a seat in.
SANY0003.jpg

I never see anything this size on the shore.......
SANY0005.jpg

We had a little wait at the top of the first big run. It was a nice opportunity to see some of the other rigs in the ride.
SANY0006.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

This was a very cool EB on 44 boggers (IIRC). More pics of this beauty later
SANY0013.jpg

This is what happens when your bump stops are not long enough. You get a bolt through the oil filter. Good thing OX had another filter in the truck, we bought 3 more on the next walmart run....
SANY0016.jpg

Ox was able to drive over this challenge with no trouble. It must be nice to have mog's
SANY0022.jpg

THis was just a cool pic I was somehow able to snag from the passanger seat
SANY0028.jpg

This was a REALLLLY fun section.
SANY0030.jpg

Tree rub anyone. I was able to take some (What I assumed turned out good) video of OX rubbing a tree, but I don't think he has done anything with them yet.
SANY0031.jpg

vt89gtvert

Loc.
Danville
Continued...

THis is where things got a little hairy, and one of the pics where I realized how fat I was getting. I have lost 3 lbs. since that pic:brownbag.....

SANY0033.jpg

This was kinda scary to me. I was sitting in the truck with my seatbelt on ready for the roll. That back wheel is about 4 inches from not being on that rock and sliding down about 2.5ish feet.....

SANY0034.jpg

Still scary

SANY0035.jpg

This pic does not do the situation justice. If you look through the windshield you can see me trying to pull myself to the left to try and be somewhat level.
SANY0036.jpg

Right after the last pic I was convinced to take off my belt and try to climb into the back to get the other strap to use a snatch block off a tree. When I was moving, the truck fell. it is a miricle I didn't shit myself as I thought for sure I was going to be bouncing around in a rolling BKO......:shocked

SANY0037.jpg

SANY0038.jpg

THis is OX getting the BKO out.
SANY0039.jpg

The top of that rock that is pointing straight at the frame was catching the front leaf hanger on the back axle. THus causing some issues. Once the BKO fell OX got it off in no time.

SANY0041.jpg

I am not a fan of jeeps either, but this one was pretty bad ass I have to admit.

SANY0042.jpg

SANY0045.jpg

SANY0047.jpg

SANY0049.jpg

This was the easy way that everyone else took. Nothing but a bunch of girly men they are (I think it was just a rough that way....)
SANY0051.jpg

Yep, he IS going to take that line
SANY0052.jpg

SANY0053.jpg

I think he can flex a little (IIRC this rig won the ramp challenge as well.

SANY0055.jpg

He has a little trouble here because he was dragging his rear axle over those rocks back there....
SANY0057.jpg

SANY0058.jpg

And a pic of the turtles that came to the lake by our cabin every morning just for S&G
SANY0065.jpg

OX1

Bronco Guru
now if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I just don't know......%)
you are king of the thread pirates Billiam!

I don't think billyboy has ever actually responded to any question without also taking it off topic............ :p

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Awesome pics John! Thanks for posting them, especially for those of us who didn't get to see the extreme trucks on the trails.

cesco

YA WHOOOOO!!!!:eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just got a phone call from someone that I was on a trail ride with this past weekend and was told that I won a set of Mickey Thompson tires up to 35":D

what a way to start a Monday off after a long weekend:cool: :cool:

chris

No more Rock Crawler
YA WHOOOOO!!!!:eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I just got a phone call from someone that I was on a trail ride with this past weekend and was told that I won a set of Mickey Thompson tires up to 35":D

what a way to start a Monday off after a long weekend:cool: :cool:

Remind me to rub your skull the next time I see you! Maybe it will rub off.