• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Id take some 15 inch p buckshots but can't find them either I'll take any help I can get co ops getting slick

Have you tried Hesselbein Tire Company on Lynch street (Jackson)??

I used to run bias buckshots and that's where I always got them

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Mobi still on the looose!!!!! Goin to the river tomm for some big cats!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Trying to get back from trip to CO and Moab. Bronco did great but tow vehicle (08 F-250) has been giving me trouble since getting into Denver. Stuck in Opelousas, LA now until I can get to another dealer tomorrow. What a pain.

Here are a couple pictures. First is on Steel Bender in Moab. The rest are on Spring Creek near Idaho Springs in CO.

Attachments

• DSCF0026.jpg
    DSCF0026.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0045.jpg
    DSCF0045.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0048.jpg
    DSCF0048.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0049.jpg
    DSCF0049.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 17

74 Explorer

Trying to get back from trip to CO and Moab. Bronco did great but tow vehicle (08 F-250) has been giving me trouble since getting into Denver. Stuck in Opelousas, LA now until I can get to another dealer tomorrow. What a pain.

Here are a couple pictures. First is on Steel Bender in Moab. The rest are on Spring Creek near Idaho Springs in CO.
Should have keep the shaking dodge. : )
I'm in ocean spring today and tomorrow. Im in the dodge (1ton) with my 18 .ft if you need help let me know.
Edit for # 6018fourtwo97ninefive

Last edited:

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms

Nice pictures,Rick. That's a hell of a drive. Did you make that drive by yourself?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice pictures,Rick. That's a hell of a drive. Did you make that drive by yourself?

Yep, made it alone. Had some family members that were suppose to go but had to back out at the last minute. 3580 mile round trip. Glad to finally be home.

Problem with my truck turned out to be the fuel filter on the frame. Seems it had never been changed (84,000 on truck) as it still had the FF markings. It was trying to wrinkle up from trying to get the fuel through it.

Since the check engine light came on, a mechanic at Hub City Ford in Lafayett, LA found the problem. Made it home about 1 pm today. The service team there were great. They put aside other work to get me in and on the road again. I don't think I was there more than 2 hours.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
That should qualify for an iron butt award,especially with no one to talk too. Glad you made it home safe.
Any more pictures?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That should qualify for an iron butt award,especially with no one to talk too. Glad you made it home safe.
Any more pictures?

Here's a couple more. Didn't get a lot of them. Hard to take pictures of yourself while wheeling. Always have to rely on someone to hand your camera to and hope they know how to take a picture.

Attachments

• DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0038.jpg
    DSCF0038.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF0059.jpg
    DSCF0059.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0064.jpg
    DSCF0064.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 11

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
Just so you fools know....
There's a new sheriff in town;D See ya at OCBR
Finally got this thing back together for some poser shots in the backyard

404f9177.jpg

93de68a0.jpg

facb2edd.jpg

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Damn Billy, it looks like you are ready to rock. I hope I am going to be able to make it and see that beast.