• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

74 Explorer

For the Mississippi people that don't know about the Bronco Round up in Hot Springs.
OCBR... Sept.21-25,2011 6-8 local rigs will be going.

Here's the link to the website, it has the registration forms and pictures of the event from the past years.
http://www.okclassicbroncos.net/

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
For the Mississippi people that don't know about the Bronco Round up in Hot Springs.
OCBR... Sept.21-25,2011 6-8 local rigs will be going.

Here's the link to the website, it has the registration forms and pictures of the event from the past years.
http://www.okclassicbroncos.net/

I plan on heading up early Thursday. And coming home early Sunday
And a ton of fun between;D

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
Now that Nolen went back to his Toyota roots. Y'all wanna pick a new meeting spot ?
I like Mugshots on Lakeland or something else at dogwood
Or Burgers & Blues off of county line rd is good too. Has a nice outside area for when the weather is nice.
What y'all think?

trtlsoup22

Now that Nolen went back to his Toyota roots. Y'all wanna pick a new meeting spot ?
I like Mugshots on Lakeland or something else at dogwood
Or Burgers & Blues off of county line rd is good too. Has a nice outside area for when the weather is nice.
What y'all think?

Im fine for whatever.. Ol Blue will be ready for more crusin!

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Knew you said you were planning on having ut ready but figured you'd bring the Bronco.

Im still in debate on a trailer. Wanting to change bolts/bushings that hold my tcase, get my new bumpers built, add aux radiator fan if it ever comes in, check suspention bolts, fluids and I think ill be good.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
Knew you said you were planning on having ut ready but figured you'd bring the Bronco.

Im still in debate on a trailer. Wanting to change bolts/bushings that hold my tcase, get my new bumpers built, add aux radiator fan if it ever comes in, check suspention bolts, fluids and I think ill be good.

I'll bring the Bronco if my buggy isn't ready enough but you better believe the buggy will be coming if it is. I've been working on it almost every day since January and ready to drive over something!

trtlsoup22

Oh yeah! JR, I'm ready to stain them new seats!

Ol blue just needs a couple minor things finished up...

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
I'll bring the Bronco if my buggy isn't ready enough but you better believe the buggy will be coming if it is. I've been working on it almost every day since January and ready to drive over something!

I heard that. Hate to pull a Billy, but post a teaser pic....

bronco-billy-66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madison Mississippi
I've got to build a fan shroud and change the oil. And mount another LP tank. I'm paranoid about running out. I can't wait!!!

Oh and I need to pack the bearings on my trailer too..There's always something

---
-
[_____]
(o===o)
[]==<>[]