• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
I heard that. Hate to pull a Billy, but post a teaser pic....

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I don't have any recent ones right now. I've kind of sucked at documenting the progress. I'll snap a couple tonight and post up tomorrow. I'm going to do all I can to get it there but it will most likely be unpainted and skinless.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey Jake, I saw a nice solid yellow EB in Sherman the other day sitting up from the RnR crossing.They had the top off and was yellow inside as well- even the rollbar.Have you seen it around?Looked KOOL even thou there was a storm comin up.

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
I saw your post on OA. What did u decide on that trailer? Looked like a pretty decent trailer.
Did you pull the trigger on the the Duff arms?

Still haven't gotten the arms but wife keeps saying she wants it it drivable enough for her to drive. Told her the arms should be what makes it happen. She's ok with it but considering im about to buy a trailer and I have to set out pines on our land this fall, im just trying to be conservative.

I text redbarron on the OA site about a trailer that he has on his lot. he sent me pics this am and looked good but he hasn't responsed.

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Hey Jake, I saw a nice solid yellow EB in Sherman the other day sitting up from the RnR crossing.They had the top off and was yellow inside as well- even the rollbar.Have you seen it around?Looked KOOL even thou there was a storm comin up.

Humm, I haven't seen that one. Drove mine to Moores in Pontotoc Saturday to buy steel for my new soon to be bumpers. Last one I saw in Pontotoc was at the first national bank. Think it was one if the mgrs there.

Hey, was gonna tell ya, holler at me if you need help with the dash pad. I've had mine all apart. Its not hard at all.

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
We may want to talk more about moving the meeting spot....

I was just talking to a buddy of mine who was eating lunch with another friend last week at the Cherokee. They walked out and the other guy's 2011 F250 was gone! There was someone parked in his spot and he said he waited on the two black guys to get out of the way so he could pull in. Also had $2,500 cash in the console. Truck is yet to be found.