• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I actually am!
fa08a1fd2a5d1d47341767ddcdbfd151.jpg
Just need to get that &@$%# track bar reconnected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wish we'd hooked up before now, I'd have helped out.. Now work has me all crazy...

guess I'm off to brothers to eat some lasagna...

NashBronco

Loc.
Flowood, MS
Anybody know of a good engine builder in Central MS. I’m looking for a 351 block and someone to machine it and set the crank. Would like to do the rest myself. Or rebuild my original 289. Let me know if you know of anyone reputable.

redvettemike

Contributor
I have a little restoration shop in Ridgeland, Ms (borders Jackson). We can do the work you are asking about. We have 3 Broncos in here right now. Tks Mike Martin; Classic Restorations, LLC

Attachments

• IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3785.jpg
    IMG_3785.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3615.jpg
    IMG_3615.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3779.jpg
    IMG_3779.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 16

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I have a little restoration shop in Ridgeland, Ms (borders Jackson). We can do the work you are asking about. We have 3 Broncos in here right now. Tks Mike Martin; Classic Restorations, LLC

Nice..

We started in Ridgeland, Walcott Circle, then majority of growing up was Hwy 51 top of the hill before you get to Gluckstadt, The OLD Lee's One Stop :)

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
engine

Anybody know of a good engine builder in Central MS. I’m looking for a 351 block and someone to machine it and set the crank. Would like to do the rest myself. Or rebuild my original 289. Let me know if you know of anyone reputable.

Stan Acey is probably one of the better guys around and has been building them for a long time. I think the name of the shop is RaceyAcey

redvettemike

Contributor
Nice..

We started in Ridgeland, Walcott Circle, then majority of growing up was Hwy 51 top of the hill before you get to Gluckstadt, The OLD Lee's One Stop :)

Right. I live on St Augustine in Madison (41 years in the same house). I cannot remember where Lee's One Stop was there on Hwy 51. Walcott was the Mayor of Ridgeland for some years I think.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anybody up for a happy hour before July 4th?

Be in town 17th for bout 3 weeks