• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

my 2nd EB stock original cut rear with questions

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
Last week I sold my vary rusted 69 fastback mustang and bought a sweet original 69 bronco. It still has the original tan ? paint and half cab. The PO I bought it from says He is the 2nd owner and only had it four years and mostly kept it park in the garage saving for updates but do to auto accident the cut nerves to left leg kept him from driving it so decided to sale it and i bought it..

First owner as PO tells bought it and after 10 15 years put it in storage to give to his son after graduation who went into serves and was sent over seas. Sadly he was KIA so dad sold the bronco to 2nd owner..

I will be using this thread for my questions as well..

advance thanks for answers

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
100_0330.jpg

OP
OP
B

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
After taking photos and uploading them i finished installing new full pump tomorrow ill put in the new steering stabilizer that the PO gave me

66fora69er

Contributor
Nice truck! When i got mine I didnt know anything about vins and bought a full hard top for it...later to find out it was originally a 1/2 cab. Love the half cabs

OP
OP
B

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
Nice truck! When i got mine I didnt know anything about vins and bought a full hard top for it...later to find out it was originally a 1/2 cab. Love the half cabs

I did the same thing last June bought a 66 hid it in bosses shop for a month drug it home put the Hurst floor shifter in it drove it around the block a few times parked it and a few days later drove it to a body shop and it sat till January when i went in and tor it it all apart for a frame off restoration and still waiting for a trip to the media blaster. but after buying this 69 well that eat the budget so iv got to hall the 66 home and don't know what Im going to do with it now just might make a trailer out of the tub.

OP
OP
B

broncojames

Loc.
Smelterville ID
pics of my first EB

photos of my first 66EB only wish I knew what i was doing before starting tare down. and now iv got to half a@$ piece it back together and drag it home till i find out what what and how to do with it.

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
you could just drag that 66 over to my house......I'll put it back together and drive it around. And the best part is......I wont charge you anything for giving it to me %):-X;D