• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Beer fridge is filled with...

scj514

For me case of Grolsch and 5th of Padron----for everyone else a case of Miller lite%)

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Wow, reading all those different beers makes my mouth water. Maybe I should get a little variety. Mine just has Bud light and JB-weld in it.

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
Smithwick's (had it in Ireland in '99 before it was available here), Beck's, Budweiser, Warsteiner (great smooth German beer)

Last edited:

BAMA

Loc.
PALM DESERT
Bud Light, Corona, Skyy Vodka for the wife, Gin for whomever, cokes for the kids, bottled water(mostly to put on a rag and wipe the dirt off the rig), and Patron Silver in the freezer for those Fri and Sat night "Guys are coming to help work on the Bronco honey" nights.

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
dogfish head 60 minute IPA, terrapin golden ale, miller lite, h2o

some of y'all have such a selection i wonder how you get any work done! ;D

Stock68

Mostly kegged homebrew- Oatmeal Stout, Rye IPA, ESB, Alt, Pale Ale, Bourbon vanilla porter.

Also a few bombers- Lagunitas Gnarlywine, Arrogant Bastard, Chimay Blue and a fe misc Black Butte Porters, SNPA, Mirror Pond

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Y'all keep all this fancy beer in the garage? I call those "upstairs beers" because they stay in the fridge in the kitchen. "Garage beers" are always something light and cheap because I tend to stand around and crush them.

Currently, Coors Light, PBR tall boys, and some Steel Reserves (those are for company, 'cause I ain't touchin' 'em).

And I've got 5 Olympias left! Those fall into upstairs beers right now because they are so rare and precious.

BamaBlue'67

I need to get a beer fridge in the garage. I just bring myself into the house currently.

But, if I had one there would be....terrapin rye ale, red hook ipa, sweetwater 420, amber bock, and fat tire (whenever I get a bootleg shipment). ;D

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
My garage fridge is awesome! Here it is helping us with the 351W.

almost_ready.jpg

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Mines got diff stickers on it, JBG MSD Ford varios looks just like yours cept it aint a WHOOORE!

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Please tell me Moose Drool is a beer. Otherwise I'd hate to ask what you do with it.

My beer fridge is empty at the moment. I usually have some type of Heffeweizen in it cause that's one of the few that my wife will drink too. Otherwise Sam Adams, or some type of stout.