• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Beer fridge is filled with...

Dowd

Loc.
Springfield, OR
I only have a freezer in the garage. In my house I have mostly Mt. Dew, fat tire, pacifico, henrys, and hamms. My beverage of choice to get things done mt.dew, when done or wishing I was done, hamms the beer refreshing.....Hammmmms.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Y'all keep all this fancy beer in the garage? I call those "upstairs beers" because they stay in the fridge in the kitchen. "Garage beers" are always something light and cheap because I tend to stand around and crush them.

I'm a beer snob. I can't barely choke down the likes of most mass-produced domestic beer.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I'm a beer snob. I can't barely choke down the likes of most mass-produced domestic beer.

I like good beer, too, but I keep it upstairs to enjoy, not in the garage where I will just suck it down. Upstairs right now is Guinness, Dos Equis, a couple Peronis and OLY! But this is about downstairs beers.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I like good beer, too, but I keep it upstairs to enjoy, not in the garage where I will just suck it down. Upstairs right now is Guinness, Dos Equis, a couple Peronis and OLY! But this is about downstairs beers.

Even if I am just chugging it down, it has to have some flavor. :)

Last edited:

TN1776

Bronco Guru
"Garage beers" are always something light and cheap because I tend to stand around and crush them.

I think I'm in love... Where have you been all my life?
LOL... j/k

No beer fridge at the moment. I had one from when my bro-in-law used to be a beer distributor but it went kaput. With summer coming I definitely need to replace it and stock it with some "garage beers".

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
here it is

My beer fridge,is downstairs in the wokshop.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.JPG
    IMG_0155.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 48

CccBroncos

Loc.
LI, New York
Mostly kegged homebrew- Oatmeal Stout, Rye IPA, ESB, Alt, Pale Ale, Bourbon vanilla porter.

Also a few bombers- Lagunitas Gnarlywine, Arrogant Bastard, Chimay Blue and a fe misc Black Butte Porters, SNPA, Mirror Pond

I like your style ;) I have some kegged homebrew as well- vienna lager, dubbel, chocolate stout (old rasputan clone)

Also some bottles of homebrew cider, and dogfish 90 min. and 2 bottle of 120 min. also some 3 philosophers bottles next to the fridge! ;D

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Man, glad to know I am in good company with the stout drinkers and home brew guys. I grew up drinking buttwiper and just about can't drink one to this day. My fridge has some Sam Adams, Guinness, Harps, boulevard stout and wheat, fat tire, odells cut throat porter, odells 90 schilling (not sharing)

I do actually have some PBR and some Coors in there too.

For those watching your weight but still wants some flavor, Guinness is one of the lowest low carb beers around.

Ben

Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lets see...

Yuengling is the staple, Rolling Rock, Bud Light, Some of those Bacardi and JD punch things, Gatorade, Water, Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Yoohoo and various wines.

Since BG brought up the difference and some of yous are including liquor...the good stuff is in the liquor cabinet...

Captian Morgan Private Stock
Appleton Estate
Malibu
Bombay Blue Saphire
Bacardi Vanilla
Smirnoff
Jack Daniels
Jim Beam
V0
Baileys Irish Cream
Jamacan Rum Cream
Kahlua
Cuttysark
Johnnie Walker Red
Glenlivet
Balviene 12 year

And various mixers...If you don't have a real boston shaker for making mixed drinks, get one...

NYLES

Bronco Guru
You drink that stuff? YUCKY LIST Look to me like girlie drinks

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The big beer cooler in my Tiki bar (which is between shop and house) is a restored 1960-vintage Perlick 2-tap/4-keg bar cooler and is typically stocked with a keg of Yeungs and a keg of Coors and an asosortment of other beer on the 'loose bottle' section. The beer fridge in the shop has my stock of Corona and the 10oz Bud Lights that are popular with the rest of the gang that hangs around the shop.

BamaBlue'67

I just put a new one on that says "No skis, No tubes, No bullshit" from buywake.com.

So you are into Broncos and Wakeboards...??
I can't wait to take out the boat this season!
That is a lucky man working on that 351 with the WHOOORE!!! fridge in the background. ;) ;D

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
This Is A Drinking Club With A Bronco Problem. I Love It!!!

heck yeah have to have something to ease the pain of trying to get that dang rust bolt off or bleeding knuckles or what ever else can and does go wrong;D

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
This is a funny example of the way this board is psychic...I just commented on the fact I need a Beer fridge in the shop to my Wife on Sunday... anyhow I usually have a 6'er of good micro brew in the house fridge. Currently I'm enjoying Copper Hook. Spent 2 year in Germany learning to drink good beer.