• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Beer fridge is filled with...

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
Mine's in the workspace at my shop.....we try to keep a supply of Kilt Lifter in there when we can, along with a few assorted "light" beers, but most of the room is taken up with casting resins, CA glues, and other less appetizing things. Had a small one in the garage at home but the AZ summer heat killed it in 2 years and I haven't yet replaced it.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
So you are into Broncos and Wakeboards...??
I can't wait to take out the boat this season!
That is a lucky man working on that 351 with the WHOOORE!!! fridge in the background. ;) ;D

Yep, I've got a Supra Launch 22SSV Gravity Games Edition and a Liquid Force Diva 134 with Ultra bindings. I'm stoked to make some turns!

Oh, that's just Stephen. He does a fair amount of wrenching and wakeboarding with me, but he isn't the lucky man in my life.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A big box of White Zinfindel:-* :-* :-*

Just kidding! Wish I had room in my garage for a frig.

JHD

Loc.
Colorado Springs
Popular thread....

Bud, MGD, or CL

I like the dark stuff but it's like having a meal in a can and I can't drink too many. I don't get productive until after 4 or 5. I might have that backwards though.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
OK Safety guy coming out in me. Water and Coca~Cola.
Alcohol and Welding,Grinding, Chemical Cleaning don't Mix.

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Popular thread....
I don't get productive until after 4 or 5. I might have that backwards though.

My welds start looking better after 4 or 5. Until the next morning.

OP
OP
Broncobowsher

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Wow, 68 posts in less then 24 hours. Looks like a lot of good taste out there. (And Moose Drool is a beer BTW)

I also suffer from the can't drink bulk swill beer syndrom. Usually save the beer for the clean up stage for the safety people.

Making my own beer, great just what I don't need, another hobby. But my brother is offering all his home brew equipent, recently picked up some more stuff from a friend who was moving and a roomate abandoned some good stuff behind. I think I will stick to buying the stuff. With the price of the good stuff I don't drink that much anyway. Probably better for me as well.

The hard stuff I keep upstairs in the Bar. The collection is growing, Absinth to Cuban Rum. I save the hard stuff for something special, I can't drink like I did back in high school.

69 Fl. Bronc

About 20 bud lites, a few different stragglers, cruzan rum. Mixers and sodas. Water. Wait, how the hell did that get in here? Voddy in the freeze. I like swill.

67horse

Loc.
Riverside CA
I miss yeungling I used to drink it all the time when I was in the army
I dont have a garage fridge but I do have a cooler for when im working out side if that counts. In that I usually stock it with Firestone Pale Ale My bar in side though I
Johnny Walker Black
Quatro Copas Tequila
Cutty Sark
Bacardi
Baileys
and some other Misc liquors that I was given
I cant drink stuff from the major breweries either after trying the good stuff there was no going back

bax

Contributor
Old Member
My bitchy neighbor is missing? but I know where he is.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
right now some heini's, miller lite, water, power aide, sobe no fear, and quart each of peach, cherry, blueberry & plum. those fruit drinks are for medicinal purposes only ;)

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Coors light, Corona, Some Smirnoff assorted flavors and Sam Adams Light. Need to get the Sam Seasonal restocked too.

OH, and a bottle of Kettle One in the freezer.

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
Well let's see...

When fully stocked...

Newcastle (12)
Samual Adams (12)
Dr. Pepper (12)
Mt. Dew (12)
Captain Morgans (1.5ML)
Bottled water (12)

bax