• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Beer fridge is filled with...

Broncobowsher

Total hack
OK, fill in the blank.
A lot of us have a beer fridge in tha garage for working on the rig. What do you keep it stocked with?
Lets see how good (bad?) your tastes are.

Olimpia?;D (Big Oly joke)

I can tell you mine is stocked with;
Water
Coke
Smithwick's
Moose Drool
Negro Modelo
Half can of Freon

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Corona, Coors light, a single Pabst, Black Butte Porter, Guiness, 18 Below, Newcastle Brown, Coke, Diet Coke, Diet Mt. Dew, and water.

seahawkfan

Loc.
Vacaville, Ca
Goldschlager, Gentleman Jack, Jagermeister, Sam light, Heineken, Fat Tire, Smirnoffs, Mikes Hards and as of tonight BL w/ lime.

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
I keep some of each of the holy trinity for my friends that come over to help with bronco etc... budlight, coors light, miller light. I'm fat so have to keep the light beer.

twstang

Loc.
Midland, TX
One kegerator with Miller Lite, One Ice chest/box Miller Lite Bottles for Mama, the other fridge has Tequila, Crown, hipnotiq, Mixers, Bud Light, Red Bull, Jager, Rum, Vodka, clamato, Oh yeah Diet Dr. Pepper. I think I would get more work done if I had less fridge space.

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
One 5 gal keg of my imperial stout. 2 cases of a variety of hopin frog beers. It will get 10 gallons of my keged pale ale soon.

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
Right now theres an 18 pack of both Bud and Bud light, some Mt Dew, and some of those drinks in a pouch for the girlie men that come over to help out that dont drink the nectar of the gods.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Yuengling Black & Tan, Bodingtons, Corona . . .

All this talk of beer - I thought I was on Bfix for a moment!

bighorn

Hmmm.....

Natty Light in Cans
Miller High Life in Bottles
PBR in Cans
Blue Moon in Bottles
Yuengling and Yuengling light in Bottles

grant_71

Bronco Guru
What is a beer fridge?? around here we have to bring it inside and warm it up to keep from freezing...

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Mines empty cept for a 1/2 coke bottle of POR15 clear.....We removed the last headache last night I think I got the biggest one!

But usually a 12 pck Coors light, Bud light....and Miller light....and a 1/2 coke bottle of POR15 clear!