• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Bronco is stolen!

Wes harden

parts list

I'm saddend to hear of your loss, lost my 66 chevelle when a tree limb fell this oct. It still hurts.

Originally Posted by SeaBiscuit68
Give it a name and/or a special paintjob of sorts. I'm open to ideas. It's already my plan to document this here but submitting to the mag is an excellent suggestion too.

Hmm..... PsychoBilly Bronco.

Also as you aquire parts maybe 2 lists of have and still need. I have parts, collected for my eb rebuild .... project after next. I know some I will need but there are others prob not. hoping to be able to help.

TonyPDX

Contributor
SeaBiscuit, beautiful hearth! Too bad you are not closer to PDX I need to find a good craftsman to build me a nice built in bench and finish some cherry trim.

Tony

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
OK have feitctaj give me a call at my office (509-782-3829) so that we can work out a time for him to stop by & I'll help him load up what I've got. I also found a pair of 3 1/2" Rancho coils you can have. I'm sure I'll find some other stuff also.

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
Hey Seabiscuit, next time your in Cashmere you can shake my hand, But I'll buy you a beer & some barbecue! Gotta make the trip worth while! ;)

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I've also got some parts if you need them. Just let us know what you need. Here are just a few that I can think of off the top of my head:

F-150 4x4 steering box
Manual Steering box
power brake booster
radius arms
205 t-case
5.0 exhaust manifolds
Mustang shorty headers
Complete EFI set up (from an 89 crown vic)
D30 track bar
New Duff steering stabilizer
Hard top glass

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
I apologize for not answering everyone individually. I want to but don't have the time right now. I'm working my tail off, long hours 6-7 days a week, to try and dig myself out of this hole. There's an incredible amount of generosity in this thread and I want you to know I do appreciate it even if you don't get a direct response from me (yet). There will be a clearer picture of what is needed when I get a foundation. So if you're able to be patient great and if not that's cool too.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
SeaBiscuit68 said:
What I really need is a frame or frame and tub. This is the key to getting going.
I have a rolling chassis with tub I'd gladly give to you. It's the ocean that separates us.

bobr7

Loc.
Hartsel Colorado
It's one thing to take someones vehicle but to take someones blood,sweat and tears. It should be a hanging offense. Good luck and I'll keep my eyes open in CO I have a 72' that I'm parting out to complete my project I'm sure I'll have some left over parts to hand over just keep us posted on what you need.

ford fan 1969

Loc.
North Webster Ind
I have a lot of parts here in Indiana if you need anything at all lrt me know we figure something out. At the first of the year i'm suppose to buy a guys two broncos and about a barnful of parts just let me know.

bandit

Loc.
Afton
Eyes Are Open

:eek: I feel for ya,if it comes through south western Wyoming,Ill probably see it .GOOD LUCK.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
SeaBiscuit and fellow Classic Bronco members, we feel it is our duty to be as supportive to you as you have been to us. We are very small…still have to work full time job small but, you guys and gals have shown nothing but great support for us. So SeaBiscuit, when the time comes (and it will) that you need some steering for your new rig, give us a call at Stone Crusher and I promise to make you very happy. We have a lot of new things that we hope to release this spring or summer and the first being twin sticks for the Dana 20. Prototypes will be finished in a couple of weeks and I want you to consider a twin stick to be yours. I will be in touch with you as soon as I am satisfied with the design and fit and finish to get your address. Hee, Haw (parody from it’s a wonderful life) and Merry Christmas. :)

Anthony (aka thumping)
Stone Crusher Steering Systems

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
I looked at that tailgate but nope, Mine has/had the bottom rotted away. Anthony, thanks for the faith and encouragement saying "it will", and mucho thanks for the offer. That is just so cool I can't believe it. :eek:

wonderbread93

First time post.

Seabiscuit, I felt your pain last night, but lucked out and got my truck back after it was stolen.

Last night around 1:00am, in San Francisco, I thought I heard my Bronco start up across the street, checked out the window and where I remembered parking my truck there was an empty spot. Went outside to double check, and heard my truck start back up around the corner, ran down the street saw my truck driving off with a Toyota truck following, and heard the driver of one of the cars yell to the other he needed gas. Both trucks took off down the street, while I sprinted after them. Ran antoher couple blocks to the gas station, saw my truck in front of the pump, pulled the driver door open, yelled some expletives and pulled the guy out of my truck. Jumped in, drove home called the cops, but the two dudes were long gone.

Any ideas on how to theft proof truck, I'm going to look into some hood lock pins, and club, maybe a fuel cut off switch?