• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Bronco is stolen!

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I'm having those dark fantasies (again) of beating someone's @$$ and dragging them back to you hooked to the front bumper... :mad:

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I talked to Seabiscuit tonight, and he said no word tonight from The Tacoma PD,
Hey guys, this is tough on HIM right now, he will find it, just a matter of when.
You know how he feels losing his baby.
Mark , you and I were having the same fantasies.
;)

donks&broncs

Loc.
The Fort,CO
When I got my toyota stolen in HI, it was gone for 2 months before they found someone driving it. Keep your head up, yuo never know where it might showw up. Best of luck. Anybody in Denver that drives a green bronco, try to be understanding if an angry bald guy runs up on you... just talk fast.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Here are a few more pics. I think these were taken in May this year at a picnic we went to. His is the forest green one with the white top. I lost the originals for these in a hard dive crash. If I hadn't then I would go back to the original and clip out a higher resolution pic of just his.

SB, I hope it turns up. I had a car stolen several years ago (A Toyota) and they caught the guys in it about 3 days later. I wish you the best of luck finding it and I'll keep an eye out here when I'm out and about.

Attachments

• SaddleUp79.jpg
    SaddleUp79.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 82
  • SaddleUp80.jpg
    SaddleUp80.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 106
  • SaddleUp81.jpg
    SaddleUp81.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I haven't heard anything yet. I'm starting to get into the angry phase now. It really bothers me that punishment for this kind of crime amounts to zip. It's really bad here where I live too. Lost my car two years ago from the same place. I've been broken into three times in the last five years as well. My brother had his car stolen while he stayed with me. Many of my neighbors have lost cars too. Everything went downhill after a big apartment complex was built nearby. Originally it was high rent but didn't fill. the developer wrote it off and now it's all section 8. Nowadays there are hoods everywhere. Everyday I see lowlife's jaywalk shuffling across my fourlane road like they don't care. Crowds of the shadiest types milling about the corner store intimidating patrons. The store owners are scared of them. If I ever get terminally ill, I might go ballistic like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down". At least that's how I feel today.

Landshark

Loc.
California
SeaBiscuit68 said:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I haven't heard anything yet. I'm starting to get into the angry phase now. It really bothers me that punishment for this kind of crime amounts to zip. It's really bad here where I live too. Lost my car two years ago from the same place. I've been broken into three times in the last five years as well. My brother had his car stolen while he stayed with me. Many of my neighbors have lost cars too. Everything went downhill after a big apartment complex was built nearby. Originally it was high rent but didn't fill. the developer wrote it off and now it's all section 8. Nowadays there are hoods everywhere. Everyday I see lowlife's jaywalk shuffling across my fourlane road like they don't care. Crowds of the shadiest types milling about the corner store intimidating patrons. The store owners are scared of them. If I ever get terminally ill, I might go ballistic like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down". At least that's how I feel today.

Not trying to kick you while you're down, I would find another place to live. That just plane sucks on whats happened to you while there. I hope they find the rig with none or very minimal damage, after that, I would start looking for a differnet place to live, you can't go on living in that type of BS.

Good Luck.......

BALCH-Autoworx

My F-150 got stolen in July so I know how you feel, but the insurance settlement led me to my Bronco. Don't work yourself up too much over it.

If I see it in San Diego on its way to TJ I'll take the guy out on GP.

Gabe

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll drill him for ya if it makes it up to everett! :mad:
Isn't this like the 6th one stolen in Tacoma this year? Plus one in Kirkland and one in Seattle. :mad: :mad:

Matt

Fugly

Loc.
Las Vegas
That blows! I'll keep my eyes open in Vegas. We have lots of abondoned mine shafts here that if such a thief would "accidentally" slip into would never be found. :-X

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Best of luck on this... I will share the pics with people I know.. My boyfriend also dives truck so he spends most of his out and about.. I will show him your pics.. he has gotten good at spotting broncos... trained him well

commonlaw

Loc.
Seattle
Every minute I am on the road up here in Seattle I am looking for it...Not only would I love to retrieve it for you, I would love to pound the guy at a stop light.

Funny story: I took the ferry to Bremerton today to play some golf and saw a green EB from a distance...I missed my tee time and pissed off my buds cause I ran that thing down on the freeway and missed my exit...turned out it wasn't it, nor anything that really resembles yours at all, I just got excited.

By the way, who else owns a green EB in Bremerton?