• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My stolen Bronco has been recovered! Pics Added

BroncoDarin

Loc.
Spokane, Washington
Hey Seabiscuit, I actually just came across a glove box door that you can have. No, it is not the one from the body tub you got from me. Sorry. Let me know.

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Well I managed to acquire the name of the person in jail on meth charges (Mort Ashley). Might be in the Bothel area. Probably pointless to pursue a civil suit. I'm thinking anything he might've owned has been confiscated. Maybe not though. When I get some free time I'll try and do a google search or something.
Thanks Matt for looking at the hardtop for me. I appreciate it.
Redleg and cobra, I'll pm you.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I wonder if we all here on the Bronco Brotherhood could each send a letter to the attorny on your side ...Saying hang the ''BASTURD'' ...Maybe if he got about 3000 letters he could use them in the court room for you support...
Glad you got it back ......

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well I managed to acquire the name of the person in jail on meth charges (Mort Ashley). Might be in the Bothel area. Probably pointless to pursue a civil suit. I'm thinking anything he might've owned has been confiscated. Maybe not though. When I get some free time I'll try and do a google search or something.
Thanks Matt for looking at the hardtop for me. I appreciate it.
Redleg and cobra, I'll pm you.

No problem. I'll keep looking. There are a hell of a lot more EB's up here than there were a couple of years ago.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Good to see that you got her back.

On another note, this is why I don't buy things without a title unless I really knew the person.

willtel

Awesome that you got it back. It is amazing to me that it seems to have gathered a lifetime of EB "modifications" in just two years. I'm not surprised to hear about the meth connection. I hear that the pacific northwest is getting eaten alive by meth heads.

As far as the steering box brace I sent you, do with it as you see fit as long as it helps you get back on the road.

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Awesome that you got it back. It is amazing to me that it seems to have gathered a lifetime of EB "modifications" in just two years. I'm not surprised to hear about the meth connection. I hear that the pacific northwest is getting eaten alive by meth heads.

As far as the steering box brace I sent you, do with it as you see fit as long as it helps you get back on the road.

Thanks again for that. I do intend to install it. The tube inserts look to be a challenge but I think I have that figured out. :)

also,
thanks to everyone for the words of support, I appreciate it.

OP
OP
SeaBiscuit68

SeaBiscuit68

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tacoma Wa
Anybody know any tricks for searching snohomish county records for arrests and such? Got a link? I'd like to find out any information I could.

vikingthor

Talked to Mike today we live close by each other, said I was glad he got
his kid back.
We are going to think up a pile of anti theft ideas, I would like to stomp a
mud hole in this punks as$ and walk it dry that stole the thruck.
I am tired of these pieces of sh4t they should turn him over to the bronco
crew for some Texa's style of justice.
just my fiddy cents
vikingthor