• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yup. It is by FAR the longest I have gone without driving a Bronco in several years.

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
Upcoming 2nd annual Bronco cruise & safari. Last year 8-10 EB's did the meet & greet and ride. Last year they met at Spikers Sand Volleyball Club out in Gretna, NE. From there they cruised Gretna to the live safari park off of I-80...then a 15-20 mile loop along the Platte River. Total time was about 3hrs.

More details to follow once I hear from the guy who coordinates it.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I'm in the Millard area,missed the last 2 Ice Cream Cruises trying to get the bronco ready.The first 2 pics is how it looked when I brought it home,Oh well,it'll get done soon.
Jim.:cool:

Attachments

• first pic 5.jpg
    first pic 5.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 57
  • first pic 1.jpg
    first pic 1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 56
  • photo (14).jpg
    photo (14).jpg
    157 KB · Views: 54
  • outside 5.jpg
    outside 5.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 52
  • outside fresh paint.jpg
    outside fresh paint.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 62
  • outside fresh paint DR.side.jpg
    outside fresh paint DR.side.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 63

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
2nd Annual Bronco Safari and Meet & Greet
When: 11 October 2015 at 12 Noon
Where: Meet at Spikers Sand Volleyball Complex (20227 Husker Drive, Gretna NE 68028)
Plan: Meet & Greet then bandwagon to the Safari park (Admission Fee Info: http://www.wildlifesafaripark.com/ ) After that 10-15 mile cruise along the Platte River.
Total Time: 2.5-3 hrs
Point of Contact for Questions: Jeff Schram 402.680.4013

Note: If weather/rain is a factor he plans to reschedule. So if it looks sketchy...call him to verify it's still a GO.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I won't be able to make it, had out-patient heart procedures done yesterday. Please keep me informed of other such events. Jim, Bronco is looking very nice.

JD

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Thanks JD,it's almost driveable,my problem is I currently have the stock D30 under it so I have to make that system work while I continue building the D44 and collecting the parts I need for that system,getting quite a stock pile of parts going lol,but hey,how the heck are you doing?Heart procedure?I hope you are healing well and getting stronger day by day brother,take it easy bud.
Jim:cool:

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Jim,

I know all too well how the parts pile, just kinda grows lol... I probably have three of everything and don't know where any are at lol... I was kind of amazed that a procedure could be done on the heart (alation) and it would be "outpatient". I am getting better every day. I'm glad that when this whamo of medical problems hit, that I didn't sell the bronco. Jim, thank you for the encouragement.

JD

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I just sold some 35" Boggers to a guy in Brock, he found me on CL and I shipped them through Fastenal. He said they were going on his green Bronco that he mud races with in the Mid West Mud Boggers series. I told him about this site but he said he was barely able to text and doesn't use computers, his buddy told him about my tires. His name was Dave.

broncomikem

Anyone still active in here from Nebraska or the Midwest? When I first seen this thread, I was interested in some of the meet and greets, It's just a ways out to the East end of the state from North Platte for me.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Anyone still active in here from Nebraska or the Midwest? When I first seen this thread, I was interested in some of the meet and greets, It's just a ways out to the East end of the state from North Platte for me.

I'm still here,;D in Lincoln.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I'm here too, in Omaha, almost ready to drive this beast after a long resto. Jim

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 26

broncomikem

I am absolutely ready to get mine out and drive it after a long winter and what's turning into a long cool spring

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 30

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I am absolutely ready to get mine out and drive it after a long winter and what's turning into a long cool spring

I here yea.%) Just when we get a couple rains to wash the salt away from the streets, they have to put more down. So ready for spring.