• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nebraska Broncos

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Still trying to get the 66 here lol. I'll bring a camera and take pics and write an article for Bronco Driver if that is cool with everyone and with Dan's permission.

John

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Come one come all! The more the better! I don't care what state you're in. Maybe we should call it the Bronco Connection Meet and Greet so no one feels excluded! My Bronco will already be there so we will have to drive the wife's Caliber. :cry: No laughing please! :mad:

Bronco Connection Meet and Greet. Sounds good to me. So what Caliper is it? .22 or .45? LOL. Anyway you get there is fine with me.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Still trying to get the 66 here lol. I'll bring a camera and take pics and write an article for Bronco Driver if that is cool with everyone and with Dan's permission.

John

Now that sounds like a good idea.:cool:

Any one else out there interested? Lets hear from ya!

Last edited:

gritz

I talked to my buddy that has a 71 redone. He said he would like to go so that would be two broncos from NE Kansas.

marcsally

New to this forum, but long time Bronco owner. Probably had 15 or so Broncos in the past, but currently only have 4 at my shop. I`m in Falls City. Extreme SE Ne. Just picked up my dads old ride. I would love to see the shop in Norfolk. I`ll be watching if you nail down a date.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
New to this forum, but long time Bronco owner. Probably had 15 or so Broncos in the past, but currently only have 4 at my shop. I`m in Falls City. Extreme SE Ne. Just picked up my dads old ride. I would love to see the shop in Norfolk. I`ll be watching if you nail down a date.

Welcome and great to here from you. We should settle on a date pretty soon. Hows October 13th for you?

Fred

gritz

Oct 13 would work for me. He marcsally I am at Horton, not too far from you.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can make the 13th work right now. I should make sure Dan will be available. Another neat fact is Dan delivers every Bronco personally, so we will have to see where his schedule is at. I will update as soon as I hear back from him. Stay tuned ...

thesnake

Bronco Guru
the October 13th works for me. Of course I am still without a running bronco lol I'm also pretty flexible if it doesn't work for Dan.

John

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I can make the 13th work right now. I should make sure Dan will be available. Another neat fact is Dan delivers every Bronco personally, so we will have to see where his schedule is at. I will update as soon as I hear back from him. Stay tuned ...

Hi greatguy,

Have you had the opportunity to ask Dan if the 13th will work for him?

Fred

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I will email him and let you know what I find out. I was hoping to get the call to go pick up the chassis last week. Will post what I find out possibly by tomorrow.

DemoDicky74

Loc.
Omaha
Keep us updated if this is going to happen or not. I've got 3 or 4 of us in Omaha planning to drive up if it does kick off.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am supposed to hear back today. The body was supposed to be off last Saturday so hopefully I can pick up the chassis this weekend. Time for the NV3550 upgrade!